/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Restless Soul

anonymous
01-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Salaam Brothers & Sisters,

I have been on this forum many times, been active and in - active.

I am going to explain my situation and I wish someone can guide me.

From 18, I have been drinking, smoking cigarettes and sheesha. I am 22 not, and now cut down drinking I only do it when I go out with my friends.

I have big financial problems debt with banks / friends, I have no piece in my heart. Its like someone has come into my body, and taken over me. I always look over my shoulder it might be police, someone bringing up a lie I have told. Someone going to give me trouble, that will hurt my Mum etc.

During Ramadan last year, for the first 10 roza's I kept them all, I read all my namaz and everything went down hill.

I am fed up with my life, I have considering committing suicide although its haraam Hell seems a better option then this stress I have caused.

I have no where to turn I am a lost sole thats on a verge of break....

I just wish to myself sometimes I wish to find a decent Muslim girl get married and settle down it will allow me to focus....but that is hard.....to find a girl.....

I have turned to Allah so many times, then I forget Allah and I have repeated this process about 3/4 times...every time the I never get helped or find an easier solution out.....ive never asked for people to pray for me....never i've always believed I should always pray for myself and my fellow brothers and sisters....as asking people is causing them extra work....

I am asking you PLEASE pray for my....PLEASE....because I dont think I can cope with my life Anymore...

May Allah bless and give everyone janaah for praying for me and reading my post ameen.

Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
wa'alaikum asalaam wa rahmatallah

I will keep you in my du'as bro.

You should really start cleaning up your life though. You have so much stress and depression because your actions aren't meeting with your intentions and I also think you probably feel guilty for everything you've done in life. It's maybe making you feel anxious and on edge all the time not knowing what's going to happen in your life because of the choices you make.

Stop hanging out with people who do the things you want to quit doing. Don't go drinking with "friends." Quit smoking for the sake of your health and so that worship can become easier for you.

What you've done to your life is not going to be irreversible overnight unless you truly work hard on it. It's not going to be easy. Don't give up on yoursel. Stop thinking of suicide. You seem to really love your mom, but you should be a better son. Allah will conceal your sins and mistakes as long as you keep them concealed. Change your ways for good and no one will worry about your past anyways. You have the ability and chance to have a very good life. There are people who are living worse than you and would never consider committing suicide because life itself is such a blessing. You are taking a blessing and tainting it with drugs and bad company, no wonder you hate it. Fill it up with good people and good company, or better yet, be alone for a while and just spend time with your family. You have no idea how short life is. One day your family is going to be gone and you will live in so much regret for never changing while they are in good health and alive. You can take away all the stress and burdens you've caused others by showing them how much better you can be. The solutions are easy to do, but you have to be mentally strong for them. Do it a step at a time. Set a new goal for yourself everyday and always keep Allah in mind.

And believe me, hell is no where close to what you can ever imagine. Just man up and do what you need to do. Every morning that you wake up, allah gives you a blank page to fill up with whatever you want. Every morning is a chance for you to start over, so just start over. Get yourself straightened out and you will find everything good that you've ever wanted and you won't be sad anymore. (: OK?!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Re.TiReD
01-16-2013, 05:53 PM
What is it they say? Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future...

Chin up bro, you can take charge of your life and you can turn it around.

anonymous
01-16-2013, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam Brothers & Sisters,

I have been on this forum many times, been active and in - active.

I am going to explain my situation and I wish someone can guide me.

From 18, I have been drinking, smoking cigarettes and sheesha. I am 22 not, and now cut down drinking I only do it when I go out with my friends.

I have big financial problems debt with banks / friends, I have no piece in my heart. Its like someone has come into my body, and taken over me. I always look over my shoulder it might be police, someone bringing up a lie I have told. Someone going to give me trouble, that will hurt my Mum etc.

During Ramadan last year, for the first 10 roza's I kept them all, I read all my namaz and everything went down hill.

I am fed up with my life, I have considering committing suicide although its haraam Hell seems a better option then this stress I have caused.

I have no where to turn I am a lost sole thats on a verge of break....

I just wish to myself sometimes I wish to find a decent Muslim girl get married and settle down it will allow me to focus....but that is hard.....to find a girl.....

I have turned to Allah so many times, then I forget Allah and I have repeated this process about 3/4 times...every time the I never get helped or find an easier solution out.....ive never asked for people to pray for me....never i've always believed I should always pray for myself and my fellow brothers and sisters....as asking people is causing them extra work....

I am asking you PLEASE pray for my....PLEASE....because I dont think I can cope with my life Anymore...

May Allah bless and give everyone janaah for praying for me and reading my post ameen.

Salaam

May Allah give you peace but bro please turn to Allah yourself first

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
01-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah make things easy for you, guide you and protect you. Aameen.

Imagine if you had a direct connection to Allah and you knew he had your back. Would you feel the unease that you do now? Almighty Allah, always there to help you out of any problem that you might have. Even though on the outside the situation might look really difficult and stressful and as though there is no way out, in your mind, you'd be content and know that Allah is there for you and will bail you out, even if it is at the last moment.

The good news bro, is that a connection like that with Allah is entirely possible. You need to make it your goal to build a connection with Allah. The most important thing you need is a correct intention. If you go walking to Allah, he'll come running to you.

Think of salah/namaz as a healing process: Each time you pray, imagine all your pain, all your suffering, all your worries, anything and everything that is bad, all of it dissolving away and imagine that Allah is 'putting you right', putting your situation right, correcting all your problems, removing all your suffering, guiding you to the right path and keeping you safe. Let go of all your problems and just pray namaz without any worries whatsoever. You won't get fixed in one session though, it's going to be a gradual process but if you look at it from this perspective each time you pray, after weeks or months of consistency, you'll feel better and your situation will change inshaAllah.

Make dua to Allah each night before sleeping. Pour your heart and soul out with utmost concentration, as though you know for a fact that Allah is listening and will give you what you ask. Again, think of it as a 'healing' process and imagine all bad leaving you.

It would be a good idea to remove yourself from bad influences. People who take you out and encourage you to drink are not true friends. Change your circle.

Innocent Soul
01-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Assalamualaikum
Your faith is in your own hands. You have to improve yourself for your religion. You can tell your hardships to Allah ask him and never loose hope. You don't everything good or bad that happened will have a great impact onyou you can decide whether it is positive or negative. You just need to see good in everything you should always expect good from Allah.

Motivate yourself with the help of Quran and hadith.

Remember Allah he is the best planner and the one who knows all your problems.

Enjoin good and forbid the evil.

You can listen to Quran recitation with translation and remember this world is going to end really soon. We all should die as a good Muslim and die striving to be one.

Allah loves you he wants you to remember him during your trials and at the time of happiness.

Be slow but consistent take one thing at a time and believe praying to your lord whole heartedly is the best thing you can do to make yourself happy. You can also try helping others and making them happy.

Abdul Fattah
01-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Life has no remote, you have to stand up to change it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!