/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your achievements....

unknown12
01-17-2013, 11:14 AM
What has been your greatest achievements at the present moment in your life?

For me, just got accepted into my desired university/degree today alhamdulillah.

My achievements:
1. Finished school
2. Got Uni Scholarship alhamduilillah
3. Accepted into uni :)

I'm still a young lad, plenty more to achieve lol :smile:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jameelash
01-17-2013, 05:42 PM
salam,may Allah help u aameen

S.Belle
01-17-2013, 06:24 PM
That's great congrats!!!
I've achieved quite alot but my greatest and most present achievement would be expecting my first child Inshallah

Caller الداعي
01-17-2013, 06:35 PM
I think my greatest achievement is practicing Islam !!! well thats not my achievement but the grace of Allah tala :statisfie

Achievements in life are many..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
01-17-2013, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Caller الداعي
I think my greatest achievement is practicing Islam !!! well thats not my achievement but the grace of Allah tala :statisfie

Achievements in life are many..
Salaam.

Achievements:
*Continuing to follow Islam #1
*Graduated Kindergarten
*Graduated Middle-School
*Being my Mom's little boy (I'm 18 :statisfie)

Many more to come Inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!