/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to learn Arabic

khan2002
01-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I am an ethusiast learner. I try to read the Quran everyday but I don't understand arabic. I read the translation to understand quran. It is painful that I can not take the test of the beautiful quranic language. Quranic arabic is very ornamental and of heighest beauty. I would like to learn the quranic language to take the test of the language of Allah Subhan o Taala. How can I do it? Please advice and refer any practical sources if you have.

Jazzakallah Khair,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jameelash
01-17-2013, 05:40 PM
salam,go for madina arabic .com.there is video teaching too

Caller الداعي
01-17-2013, 06:45 PM
i came accross this really interesting site learnarabic.com if ur a person that can online-course-discipline themselves lol then go for it

Muslim Woman
01-18-2013, 02:16 AM
:wa:

Welcome here .

I have bought books and CD to learn Arabic . U may also try online courses .

learn arabic quran online from live tutors offering free trial to see the service
join the team of http://www.learningquranonline.com

Arabic language, Qur'anic & Islamic Studies Courses

www.tayyibun.com

Here's where you can start accelerating your Arabic
studies right now:

http://members.shariahprogram.ca/sp/9683-thank-you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jalal~
01-18-2013, 02:21 AM
if you have the time and money, check out bayyinah institutes 10 month program. it looks awesome

crimsontide06
01-18-2013, 03:47 AM
first you must learn how to SPEAK Arabic. If you have Arabic speaking friends/family...learn words/phrases from them. Then try and learn the alphabet which will make it much easier to read Arabic.

You learn by hearing and speaking. If you do have Arabic speaking people in real life, to learn from, using your money on courses and such is a waste of time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!