/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question to think about

Iceee
01-17-2013, 09:52 PM
Salaam.

I recently joined this Islamic Board and it has been a great pleasure to read all the old topics which contained answers by you guys. Also it has been fun answering questions :)

My joke question; Since we are like a family/community, let's say we (muslim brothers and sisters) decide to all meet up one day in a restaurant in a specific city/country to talk about Morals and Islam more with our brothers and sisters from this board, would it be haram?

50 or so muslim brothers and sisters from this board talking about Islam and eating food... Good idea?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
01-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Ja'Zakullah for allowing me to post this.

Muslim Woman
01-18-2013, 01:53 AM
:wa:

it's better to arrange get togehter of the same gender .

Iceee
01-18-2013, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

it's better to arrange get togehter of the same gender .
But with all of us being brothers and sisters in Islam and just talking about Islam, is this not allowed?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-18-2013, 03:28 PM
:sl:

but how do u know everyone thinks of other as brothers and sisters ? May be they prefer to take them as friends .

To avoid the fitna , it's better to avoid mixed gathering.

And Allah Knows Best.

Innocent Soul
01-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Discussing on internet is different from discussing in real life. Shaitan doesn't leave a chance to make us disobey Allah's commands.

Many of our members won't feel comfortable. We can also a lot a leader for women's and men's group and if there is a need they both can discuss a bit instead of all the members getting involved. I think you should forget about meeting between opposite genders.

Iceee
01-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Salaam.

True, online is anonymous.
Was just a fun joke read.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!