/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What present to get 4 sis?

~ Sabr ~
01-18-2013, 11:54 AM
:salamext:

My little sister has just finished her Qur'aan with tajweed, she is 10 years old.

Any ideas of what sort of present to get her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-18-2013, 12:16 PM
A lollipop?

:p

Just joking. What she likes? Reading? Some new clothes? Toys?

Re.TiReD
01-18-2013, 12:51 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

Maybe it's just me but I find these really cute!

http://rainbow-quran.blogspot.co.uk/

Periwinkle18
01-18-2013, 01:01 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetix

how abt magnetix? got it for a student yest it had lights too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
01-18-2013, 02:52 PM
I think you take her to some good place where she wanted to go from a long time. Small pocket sized colorful Quran. If she likes reading you can give her a book of Islamic stories.

You should also inform her about the tremendous rewards of reciting Quran daily.

~ Sabr ~
01-18-2013, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
Wa'alaykum salam

Maybe it's just me but I find these really cute!

http://rainbow-quran.blogspot.co.uk/
I quite like this, but they haven't got the one I want in stock. I have let them know my contact details should they get any in stock soon, I think it would make a good present.

If I don't get this on time.....any other suggestions In shaa' Allaah?

~ Sabr ~
01-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Anyone....?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-18-2013, 06:21 PM
I normally ask lol - and then when they tell me what they want - I try give over and above.

Periwinkle18
01-18-2013, 06:26 PM
I guess asking her would b a good idea wht if u get something for her n she doesnt like it??

IbnAbdulHakim
01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
yup worst thiing is spending money and then seeing that its wasted on fake amusement for YOUR sake. well to me it is anyway ;p

Qurratul Ayn
01-18-2013, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4~
My little sister has just finished her Qur'aan with tajweed, she is 10 years old.
Masha'Allaah!!! Congratulations to the little sister!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4~
Any ideas of what sort of present to get her?
The suggestions have been good, why don't you get a range of things for her? E.g. A Qur'aan (the colourful one's that Sister Re.Tired gave the link for are stunning, and I know you've signed up to receive one!!!), a headscarf, some jewellery, and chocolates???

Just a mixture of 1 big gift and a couple of little gifts, it doesn't have to cost a lot at all either. That's how I give my gifts to family and friends :D

sister herb
01-18-2013, 08:16 PM
Nice hijab and... a lollipop?

Periwinkle18
01-18-2013, 08:38 PM
guess sis harb likes lollipops. get me a swirly one too :p or a cola flavoured one. ;)

sister herb
01-18-2013, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
guess sis harb likes lollipops. get me a swirly one too :p or a cola flavoured one. ;)

Sure dear.

sister herb
01-18-2013, 09:23 PM
Why try to give to the child some things? Give her emotions, experiences, moments she may remember. Give her a day she will remember rest of her life. Give her a feeling that she is important to you.

Re.TiReD
01-18-2013, 09:34 PM
Oh I'll tell you what I'd do actually, my youngest sis is 9 and I think she'd LOVE it if I took her out into town (just the two of us) and had her pick out whatever she wanted to let her know I was proud of her and then go for an unhealthy munch after :p *wub* that would be so sweet and I've tried it in the past :D it's a shame I can't do that though, she's too far away now :(

Regarding the Qur'an, you might get a quicker response on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rainbowquran...ref=ts&fref=ts

*charisma*
01-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

First of all, Mashallah tabarakallah. May allah preserve your sister's tajweed always and increase her skills and knowledge of the deen ameen!

Get her a few books. I always get my sister books to encourage her to read more often. I tell her after she finishes them, I will get her more and she gets very happy. Or as someone else said, take her out for a day..maybe to a place she's never been (: Let her know that you are proud of her and you would like her to continue improving in the deen.

fi aman allah
w'salaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-18-2013, 11:56 PM
Whatever you get her, make sure to get her some (lots of) ice cream.

Re.TiReD
01-19-2013, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
unhealthy munch after :p
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Abi Ahmed
Whatever you get her, make sure to get her some (lots of) ice cream.
There you go sis Mujahida :D

~ Sabr ~
01-22-2013, 08:39 AM
. . . . :jz:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!