/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salamu 3laikum

tearose
01-18-2013, 12:25 PM
As-salamu 3laikum,

I've been lurking on this forum for a long time and I think it's time to join in properly inshaAllah. I'm a revert to Islam, I want to improve my knowledge and get an Islamic perspective on world issues inshaAllah. I was also wondering if anyone knows of any good websites or contact info where we can get in touch with scholars to ask specific questions - I used Islamqa and islamweb but every time I try to submit a question the page times out even if I write the question in a word document first and copy and paste it quickly. Jazakum Allahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
01-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome to Islam my sweetheart ( Allahu Akbar and Alhamdulilah) and to IB as a new precious and dear member of our big loving family, I am very happy that Allah Is blessing me with new amazing sisters and brothers everyday Alhamdulilah...

Enjoy your stay here in'shaa Allah and whatever Qs you have then ask them away and we will try our best to help ya by Allah's mercy and willing...

May Allah love you, Be with you, Be pleased with ya and make ya from the best of His pious and righteous slaves and servants, May He The Most Merciful make happiness the title of every single moment of your precious life and grant ya the best of the best always and forever Ameeeen

love you for the sake of Allah dear...

take the best care of your precious self in'shaa Allah...

leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all love and respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

tearose
01-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Wow thanks for such a nice welcome! jazaki Allah khair

Muslim Woman
01-18-2013, 03:18 PM
:wa:

Sis , Welcome to Islam .

Welcome to the forum .

U may ask Mufti by sending mail here :

Darul Ihsan Islamic Services Centre
Email: fatwa@darulihsan.com
3rd Floor, Gem Towers
98 Overport Drive, Durban, South Africa
P.O Box 76474, Marble Ray, Durban, 4035
Tel: 08611 IHSAN (44726) - Fax: 031 207 3749

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tearose
01-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Thanks Muslim Woman for the welcome and for the links, that's really helpful. Jazaki Allahu khair.

Qurratul Ayn
01-18-2013, 08:24 PM
:wasalamex

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
I've been lurking on this forum for a long time and I think it's time to join in properly inshaAllah
Alhamdulillah! Finally! About time too, look at your start date, it's almost a year since you've joined us with a slight participation in the forum!!! :D :p

Welcome again to the forum!

Insha'Allaah you shall learn a lot here and enjoy your stay too

tearose
01-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Thanks so much for the welcome! I'm sorry it took so long, I don't know why I was nervous about posting

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!