/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help to Syrian civilians

sister herb
01-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Brothers carry food and medicines to civilians over the border risk they life even at the cold weather and snow at the winter:

?saduieAG9B P8qlHcwJFV ENaTNHLGpX4r&ampattid01&ampdispemb&ampviewatt&ampth13c52b381bbbda2d -

Please make dua if you can´t send help to Syrians.

imsad

Source of the picture: brother who took picture at the border area/personal contact

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
QueenofHerts
01-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Inshallah

Ali_008
01-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Undoubtedly, they are in most need of our prayers.

P.s. - Sister, the image is not loading. It seems to be an email attachment. Upload it on the forum itself, or photobucket and post it here.

sister herb
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks about information. Do you now see it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_008
01-21-2013, 08:36 PM
^^ Yep, alhamdulillah.

جوري
01-21-2013, 11:19 PM

If anyone here wants to defend Bashar and I have seen a few, then stay clear from my path walhi.
May :Allah: :swt: hasten the demise of that taghya Bashar.. Allahoumma nashko ilyk da3afana wa qilat 7eelitana Allahouma ansurna 3la alqawm athalmeen wal'kafereen.

ameen ya rabb

ba51th
01-22-2013, 12:21 AM
****... facebook just shut down a fan page that publicize the condition of syrian and mujahidin... while syiah fan page with their taqiya propaganda still remain... I already suspicious... that fan page only have likes around one thousand but the viewer is around two thousand... it's happen for the second time... I hope they will make a new one...

sister herb
01-22-2013, 08:49 PM
DRUG LIST OF NEEDS FOR SYRIA
1. gauze
2. bandage
3. antibiotic ointments
4. ANTI INFILATUVER Ointment
5. Povidone, SEVLON AND IZITONIK ANTISERA
6. Tapes + GLOVES
7. Vials (antibiotics, ANTI İNFİLATUVER, ANALİJEZİK, HEDROKORTİZON)
8. TABLETS, (antibiotics, anti-edema, ANELİJAZİK, vitamins, sedatives, ANTİDİARE)
9. Eye drops
10. LAMPS, (antibiotics, painkiller, ANTİEMATİK)
11. CHILDREN'S SYRUP (antibiotics, analgesics, vitamins)

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIRAN FOR ALL

Abz2000
01-22-2013, 09:14 PM
If anyone here wants to defend Bashar and I have seen a few, then stay clear from my path walhi.
May hasten the demise of that taghya Bashar.. Allahoumma nashko ilyk da3afana wa qilat 7eelitana Allahouma ansurna 3la alqawm athalmeen wal'kafereen.

ameen ya rabb
It wouldn't seem so bad if you took the initiative to include Obama, Hollande and cameron et al,
What gets to me is when you mention these gnats and pass by the elephants.
May Allah hasten the demise of Obama, Hollande, Cameron et al and burn them with triple heat - if they don't believe before they die.

Jedi_Mindset
01-22-2013, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
It wouldn't seem so bad if you took the initiative to include Obama, Hollande and cameron et al,
What gets to me is when you mention these gnats and pass by the elephants.
May Allah hasten the demise of Obama, Hollande, Cameron et al and burn them with triple heat - if they don't believe before they die.
They will believe me, they will pay for it on the day of judgement, our main concern is now to bring islam back, to the muslims and especially the youth. These issues should be spoken about in masjids by the scholars, but when? In the west it rarely happens sadly.

We need to clear our hearts from arrogance, ignorance, and proudness. a generation needs to be prepared to bring islam back, tahweed and no nationalism, tribalism or secterianism. Why this first? Well, then alot of us will wake up insha'Allah. Bashar will fall soon, and after that gulf states will follow. I want to mention the taghoot of the lands of arabia specifically. Who allowed the americans to create their bases in the heartland of islam.

Victory will be upon us soon insha'Allah, it will be soon.

جوري
01-22-2013, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
That goes without saying!

Abz2000
01-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Ameen inshaAllah,
It's also our fault,
I remember brother imam Anwar Al Awlaki once saying that when the believers/mujahideen commit a sin they become similar to the enemies of Allah in that respect. The power, strength and courage that come from Allah is for those who obey Allah against those who commit disobedience,
For that support to be strongest and for our prayers to be lethal we need near perfection, and I admit that's something I'm nowhere near, but I've also noticed that in many places around the world Islam is still a label that many Muslims identify with, but they are almost the same as the enemies in terms of actions.

We need to fix up (I'm not patronising anyone, I've been thinking about my own faults over the past few days and wondering what reason Allah has to help me over my enemies) we need Allah to assist us and we also need to give Him a reason, or we'll still be queuing up for CIA (enemy of Allah) walkie talkies 10 years on in order to fight against own munafiqeen leaders while handing over valuable intel to dajjal.

Allah has Promised "us" victory against "them" but unless "we" become different from "them" - we're all the same.
That's scary, has been bugging me for a few days so I decided to share it, apologies for the rant.

جوري
01-22-2013, 11:33 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.
اللهم انا نسألك بسطوة جبروت قهرك وبسرعة إغاثة نصرك.
وبغيرتك لانتهاك حرماتك وبحمايتك لمن احتمى بآياتك.
نسألك يا الله يا الله, ياسميع, ياقريب, يامجيب, ياسريع.
يا منتقم, ياشديد البطش, ياجبار, ياقهار.
يامن لا يعجزه قهر الجبابرة.
ولا يعظم عليه هلاك المتمردة من الملوك والأكاسرة.
ان تجعل كيد من كادنا في نحره ومكر من مكر بنا عائداعليه.
وحفرة من حفر لنا واقعا فيها ومن نصب لنا شبكة الخداع.
اجعله يامولانا مساقا اليها واسيرا لديها ومصادا فيها.
اللهم بحق (كهيعص) اكفنا هم العدا ولقهم الردى.
واجعلهم لكل حبيب فدا وسلط عليهم عاجل النقمة في اليوم والغدا.
اللهم بدد شملهم ,اللهم فرق جمعهم, اللهم نكس اعلامهم.
اللهم زلزل اقدامهم ,اللهم اقلل عددهم ,اللهم اوصل العذاب اليهم.
اللهم أخرجهم عن دائرة الحلم واسلبهم مدد الامهال وغل أيديهم واشدد على قلوبهم ولا تبلغهم الآمال ,اللهم مزقهم كل ممزق مزقته لأعدائك انتصارا لأنبيائك ورسلك وأوليائك.
اللهم انتصر لنا انتصارك لأحبابك على أعدائك.
اللهم لا تمكن الأعداء فينا ولا تسلطهم علينا بذنوبنا.
, (حم) , (حم) , (حم) , (حم) , (حم) , (حم) (حم).
حم الأمر وجاء النصر فعلينا لا ينصرون , (حم عسق) حمايتنا مما نخاف.
اللهم قنا شر الاسواء ولا تجعلنا محلا للبلوى ,اللهم أعطنا أمل الرجاء وفوق الأمل.
ياهو ,ياهو ,ياهو , يامن بفضله لفضله , نسألك العجل العجل.
إلهي الإجابة الإجابة.
يامن أجاب نوحا في قومه , ويامن نصر ابراهيم على أعدائه.
ويا من رد يوسف على يعقوب , ويامن كشف ضر أيوب.
ويامن قبل تسبيح يونس بن متى , ويامن استجاب دعوة زكريا.
نسألك اللهم بأسرار هذه الدعوات المستجابات أن تتقبل مابه دعوناك وأن تعطينا ما سألناك , أنجز لنا وعدك الذي وعدته لعبادك الصالحين.
لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إنا كنا من الظالمين.
انقطعت آمالنا وعزتك إلا منك وخاب رجاؤنا وحقك إلا فيك.
إن أبطأت غارة الأرحام وابتعدت فأقرب الشيء منا غارة الله.
ياغارة الله جدي السير مسرعة في حل عقدتنا ياغارة الله.
يا غارة الله حلي عقد ما ربطوا وشتتي شمل أقوام بنا اختبطوا.
الله أكبر سيف الله قاطعهم كلما علوا في أمرهم هبطوا.
هبطوا بعزة الله.
هبطوا بقوة الله.
هبطوا بقدرة الله.
هبطوا بتدبير الله.
هبطوا بلا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلي العظيم.
ياغارة الله جدي السير مسرعة في حل عقدتنا ياغارة الله.
عدت العادون وجاروا ورجونا الله مجيرا.
وكفى بالله وليا.
وكفى بالله نصيرا.
( حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل ).
استجب لنا آمين.
فقطع دابر القوم الذين ظلموا والحمد لله رب العالمين.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!