/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What lessons have you learned in life so far?

May Ayob
01-19-2013, 11:52 PM
What did life teach you?What are the valuable lessons hyou took from your life experiences,success,failures,mistakes,friendships. ..etc?.
I appreciate very much your answers a big thank you for sharing them in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
QueenofHerts
01-20-2013, 12:58 AM
That forgiving people helps you move on.

Beardo
01-20-2013, 12:59 AM
No matter what happens, life will move on with or without you.

QueenofHerts
01-20-2013, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
No matter what happens, life will move on with or without you.
so true, time waits for no man

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muwaahid
01-20-2013, 04:19 AM
I learned that old man procrastination stands in the shadow of all people and it causes us to be stagnant and not productive, Ive learned that due to this procrastination we lose out on great possibilities. Regret and remorse is the soup of the day for all those who procrastinate. It is a deception of iblees [may Allah distance him from His mercy] to make us think we have a long time ahead of us when in reality the angel of death may have us in sight. Ive learned to be honest with myself and others and expessing on how I truly feel without fear of the blamers and Ive learned not to care about pleasing the people at the expense of displeasing Allah. Ive learned that life is an opportunity to acquire knowledge of our Lord and every opportunity that we are blessed with should be utilized to the maximum. If not in dhikr or reciting the book and establishing the sunnah caling to it and enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong is not only the job of the anbiya wa rusul but the job of every muslim who has the ability. I've learned to try to not give myself excuses for my shortcomings rather its best to be stern against myself because we as muslims at times can be our ownself worse enemies. Taking bad companionship, rationalizing my own sins and dimunitizing them is a road to destruction. Rather we should look to the one we are sinning against. Ive learned that this life is shortlived and that we will all stand before Al-Waahidul Qahhar for judgement and i pray that He forgives all the Muslim men and women. Allahumma Ameen

Hulk
01-20-2013, 04:47 AM
We are fallible

Iceee
01-20-2013, 04:52 AM
Karma's a (b-word)...

Another way to say it: What goes around DOES comes around.

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-20-2013, 05:22 AM
Everything is transient.

sister herb
01-20-2013, 01:53 PM
Salam alaykum

Help others (even your personal help might feels very little, it could be a big help to other one)

Pure Purple
01-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Never give up in your life,verily after difficulty there is a relief.

Periwinkle18
01-20-2013, 02:27 PM
don't ask lol

too many.

Haya emaan
01-20-2013, 02:40 PM
every minute of your life has a lesson, keep your eyes and ears open.

tearose
01-21-2013, 11:56 AM
I learned that it's important to take a minute to think about potential consequences of things you are about to rush into without thinking

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!