/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Keith
01-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Hello I am new to Islam and interested in chatting with others about the faith. Asalamu alaikum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-20-2013, 10:07 AM
:wasalamex

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Peace be unto you, and so may the mercy Allaah and His blessings too

Welcome to the forum!

There are 2 brilliant sections called "Discover Islam" and "New Muslims" that will help you a lot

Insha'Allaah (God-willing) you shall learn a lot here and find it beneficial too

unknown12
01-20-2013, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keith
Hello I am new to Islam and interested in chatting with others about the faith. Asalamu alaikum.
Hey, welcome :)

Keith
01-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome to the forum everyone. I will check out those two sections of the forum that were recommended.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
01-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam Keith,

Welcome to the forum, and all praise is for Allaah the Exalted who guided you to this great religion.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial.

Looking forward to your posts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!