/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bulgarian Turkish Party leader's Near Death Experience

Mustafa2012
01-20-2013, 01:56 PM
:salamext:

Ever wondered what it's like to stare at death?

And narrowly escape it at the same time?

Here's your chance...

Near Death Experience

:alhamd: the brother was saved by Allaah.

I wonder what the motive was, apart from him being the leader of a Turkish party in a majority orthodox Christian country and obviously being a Muslim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
01-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Asalamu Alaikum,
Ive read reports saying it was a hoax? True or not?

UmmuShaheed
01-27-2013, 02:58 AM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Mustafa2012
01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
Asalamu Alaikum,
I haven't read anything about a hoax.

It looked pretty real to me, especially the part where the assassin gets beaten up.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Independent
01-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Whether he was a real gunman or not, it seems the attack could never have been lethal. He was using a gas pistol (which I've never heard of) loaded with pepper spray, not bullets.

Various reports including: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...ulgaria-turkey

UmmuShaheed
06-03-2013, 02:10 AM
^^ which is probably why it was labeled a hoax

introspective
04-11-2014, 10:31 PM
It's important to do pre- and post-run stretches. Not just static stretches but also dynamic ones too. Try running on grass or a dirt trail so that your leg joints don't get too worn out.

Genesis
06-26-2014, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06;n1912305
Re: Running

Personally I think is better to walk than run. More effective since you are able to walk longer, the goal is the length of time you exercise not how many miles you can get.
I agree. Running is hard on the joints.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!