/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikum

leila2012
01-22-2013, 04:55 PM
I am a new muslim. I had my shahada 3 months back. I am originally from Philippines, but currently staying and working in Abu dhabi, UAEi want to learn how to pray. and basic things i must do as a muslima.. I registered on this site to learn more about being a good Muslim and about Islam. I am surrounded by christians since i am staying with my siblings and being a new muslim is hidden from them. Inshallah, soon i would be able to learn to pray without reading any script. Thank you so much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-22-2013, 05:04 PM
:welcome: aboard Leila :ma: Philippines was once fully Muslim and I am so glad to see so many reverting back to their religion and how they were meant to be :D

unknown12
01-22-2013, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by leila2012
I am a new muslim. I had my shahada 3 months back. I am originally from Philippines, but currently staying and working in Abu dhabi, UAEi want to learn how to pray. and basic things i must do as a muslima.. I registered on this site to learn more about being a good Muslim and about Islam. I am surrounded by christians since i am staying with my siblings and being a new muslim is hidden from them. Inshallah, soon i would be able to learn to pray without reading any script. Thank you so much.
Welcome to the forum

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum sis hope I like it here :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
01-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Salam alaykum

welcome to dear sister. I am your sister in Islam from Finland. Anywaýs, we are sisters from same Ummah.

:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!