/* */

PDA

View Full Version : short story made with puns xD

unknown12
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Found this online, story made with puns :D.

I take my puns like harry potters godfather, SERIUS. Huge Jackman won the golden globe, I guess he’s a little less miserable. I haven’t seen les miserable, but I went to this movie called constipation, only to arrive at the theatre and be told that it hadn’t come out yet.

On top of it all I lost my mood ring on the way there, so I wasn’t really sure how I felt about this. On the long walk home I bumped into a tree that looked dry and thirsty, so I poured it some of my root beer. I see a construction worker standing next to me digging a ditch, so I ask him how did he get into ditch-digging, he said he just kind of “fell into it”.

I began walking home and it got me thinking what did I wanna do when I’m older? Funnily enough, inspecting mirrors is a job I could really SEE myself doing. When I got home I was still craving a movie and turned on the TV “there is a new type of broom sweeping the nation”. After watching the news I remembered I have a doctors appointment at tooth thirty (2:30),

I’ve been to the dentist many times, so I know the DRILL. I needed to print off my receipt so I click print on my computer and walk over to my printer, my printer started to play music; I sighed to myself and said uh, the printer paper must be jamming again. I guess that’s gods way of PUNishing me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sohail1234
06-17-2013, 05:38 AM
assalam o alikum
i didnt get what does it mean?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!