/* */

PDA

View Full Version : good evening from south africa with a question

NRJ
01-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey. I am a 18year old male busy researching islam as I am interested to revert to islam. So I read that one can't get a girlfriend. So that leaves me with a problem that is I already got a girl friend we been together 3years and as of a year ago things were not going so good at her home so she moved in with me, our relationship is al clean there is no sex we agreed on no premarital sex so my question is can I still revert to islam or not or do I have to leave her or revert after we get married. Sorry for how I asked the question I didn't know how to ask it, and thanks in advance for all your help full answers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-22-2013, 10:15 PM
:welcome: aboard.. wow south Africa :ma:
we've one sr. here from there..
Anyhow after you've done your search and are convinced :ia: perhaps you can give da3wa to your partner and perhaps get married :ia: isn't that the whole purpose of a relationship? to find our significant other and build a life not merely waste it being 'friends'? :shade:

Mustafa2012
01-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Assalaamu alaykum,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Once you accept Islaam sincerely then Insha Allaah all you previous sins are wiped out according to a narration.

You start life fresh with a clean record.

All praise be to Allaah that your relationship is better than most other relationships.

The 1st priority for you, if you're interested in Islaam is to accept it.

Your acceptance of Islaam is more important right now than the fact that you're living with a woman whom you are not married to.

That can be dealt with later, after you've accepted Islaam.

If you know any muslims, ask them for advice or help. I'm sure they'll be glad to help.

Or go to your nearest mosque where you live and ask them for advice and help.

Alternatively just ask questions on this forum.

Or send me a message.

If you are convinced that Islaam is the religion or way of life that is closest to the life that The Creator chose for us to follow then don't delay your acceptance.

No one knows when they'll die so don't lose out on the opportunity to live as a Musim and discover a life of inner peace and knowing what your purpose in life is and how to fulfil it so you may achieve the pleasure and assistance of Allaah, The Creator and Sustainer of The Heavens and Earth.

And also the opportunity to be rewarded with eternal life in Paradise where everything you desire will be available for you.

As well as safety from The Hellfire which will be an eternal punishment for those who reject Islaam while they know it is the truth.

Say the declaration of Faith,

Ash hadu an La ilaaha Illaa Allaah wa Ash hadu anna Muhammad ar rasool ullaah.

There is none worthy of worship except Allaah and Muhammad is His Final Messenger.

As soon as possible.

Then all you have to do is take a bath which is recommended and then learn how to pray and learn about the other pillars of Islaam.

Insha Allaah, after you accept Islam then pray for Allah to guide your girl friend to Islaam.

Learn about Islaam yourself and teach your girlfriend about Islaam in a way that is educational while allowing her to choose for herself.

As Islaam is only accepted by Allaah is it is chosen out of one's own free will, without being forced by anyone.

May Allaah guide you both.

sister herb
01-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother.

:thankyou:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!