/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Indians VS Pakistanis?

unknown12
01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Salams just have a question, why is it that Indians hate pakistanis or pakistanis hate indians (so I've heard)?

What's the exact reason? Just recently heard this from a friend of mine. I am 1/2 indian btw but both parents speak urdu, gujdratee and what not (I only speak english :/)

I think its ridiculous that there is hate and animosity shown by muslims to other muslims; however India isn't fully muslim but you get my point... after all we are all united by Islam and showing pride and thinking your better than someone else isn't a progressive way of thinking.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Salam alaykum

I think it is matter of Kashmir. Some Indians and Pakistanis may hate each others but I hope not muslims.

Insaanah
01-23-2013, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12
Salams just have a question, why is it that Indians hate pakistanis or pakistanis hate indians (so I've heard)?

What's the exact reason? Just recently heard this from a friend of mine. I am 1/2 indian btw but both parents speak urdu, gujdratee and what not (I only speak english :/)

I think its ridiculous that there is hate and animosity shown by muslims to other muslims; however India isn't fully muslim but you get my point... after all we are all united by Islam and showing pride and thinking your better than someone else isn't a progressive way of thinking.
:sl:

I find it quite strange that you've jumped to the assumption that Pakistani Muslims and Indian Muslims hate each other, based on what one person, your friend, has said. I think you really need to ask your friend why he/she thinks so, and feels that way, and not generalise it to the rest of Indian/Pakistani Muslims, and to make out that there is animosity when there isn't, or at least to plant the seed in peoples minds. All this does is lead people to think there is division, when there isn't.

Your question should have been my friend has told me xyz, is this true? Once you've verified it's true across the board, then you can get into the why.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!