/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum brothers and sistere

Ayishah
01-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Am Ayisha, am married with two kids and also have lot of problem with my salat, so i thought i could get help here. thanks. Actually i dont understand anything yet and dont no where to start. thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Here is section to new muslims, hopely you will find help from there. If not, we all are here to advice you, if we ever can.

Ayishah
01-23-2013, 06:57 PM
I am from a family of 4, 3 girls and a boy , which i am the last of all. I am married , a mother of a 2yrs old daughter and 3month old son .i hope my problem of salat can be solve here. please i need your help brothers and sister. may Allah reward you All.

Ayishah

Qurratul Ayn
01-23-2013, 07:00 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ayishah
a mother of a 2yrs old daughter and 3month old son
Aaawww!!! :alhamd:

Welcome to the forum, :ia: you shall find the help you need and benefit from your stay too

i hope my problem of salat can be solve here. please i need your help brothers and sister.
:ia:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ayishah
01-23-2013, 07:04 PM
wa'alaikum salam,

Thank you very much .but i don't know how to go about my problem. i w
ill be grateful if anyone can tell me how to start.

sister herb
01-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Salam alaykum

Try to look this sister

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKb2zX1QBs

:embarrass All of we have had to study the same, don´t feel you are only who doesn´t know.

~ Sabr ~
01-28-2013, 10:14 AM
wa'alaikum salam,

Thank you very much .but i don't know how to go about my problem. i w
ill be grateful if anyone can tell me how to start.
Do you not have a masjid anywhere where you live?

Bint-e-Adam
01-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome here.
Walaikum Alsalam

Urban Turban
01-28-2013, 07:13 PM
:sl:

Sister Ayishah, where do you stay if you don't mind?...No need to tell me the exact place, tell me the country and I'll inshaAllah try to connect you with a Scholar.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
01-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Asalaam Aleikum, welcome aboard. :)

lol @ urbanturban. good screen name looooool!

Jslayton
01-29-2013, 02:43 AM
Wa Alaikum Assalam, Sister I am a recent revert, As of about a month ago, There are some videos that I found helpful in learning salat, due to those videos in a months time I have learned to say Al-Fathiah in arabic by heart now :) Ill post link here . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywokB1vtOc they are a series of videos :) which should be helpful, if thats the type of help that you need ?

Urban Turban
01-29-2013, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
Asalaam Aleikum, welcome aboard. :)

lol @ urbanturban. good screen name looooool!
:jz: sis, I must be good at names or something..:shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!