/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Guilt from a decision I made when I was fourteen.

Persian
01-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Is racial discrimination haraam in Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-24-2013, 08:17 AM
:sl:

sis , be careful . don't advertise ur sins in public . What Allah hides from people , why are u telling these unneccassarily ?

Yes , racial discriminination is a sin .

May Allah forgives ur sins and protects u from all evils.

Persian
01-24-2013, 11:49 AM
So, have I committed racial discrimination by not listening to those jew's requests?

Muslim Woman
01-24-2013, 03:47 PM
:sl:

what they asked is considered as one of the major sins in Islam . So , does not matter if they were Jews or Muslims or Hindus , Christians - u were not allowed to listen to them .

If u have hatred for Jews , try to remove it from ur heart . Muslims are not allowed to hate anyone because of any specific race , religion , country etc . I think , u have got the answer . If have more question on the issue , pm any sis mod .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!