/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haram for man to use hair extensions ?

anonymous
01-25-2013, 06:25 AM
My friend is not getting married because of baldness and hair has been considered as a must -prerequisite for marriage by women who have been rejecting him . I want to know whether using hair extension with the intention of getting married is allowed or not ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Assalamualaikum

I guess you ask about hair extension for MAN because you already know that Ulema say, hair extension for women is haram.

Shaykh Yusuf Qardhawi already answer your question in his book. "More haram, because this is a behavior which men imitate women".

But, bro. Actually the problem of your friend in getting married is not his baldness, but in his self confidence, and maybe in those women who reject him, they are immature. For mature women, baldness of a man does not matter.

My brother (sibling) is a bald man, but he has beautiful wife. My friend who are bald already married too. For men, bald does not make them ugly. Even some men are more attractive because they are bald. Vin Diesel, in example.

What your friend should do is improve his self confidence. It will make him has higher value in the women eyes. Trust me, bald men are still attractive in the eyes of mature women.

Hulk
01-26-2013, 03:10 PM
I notice that sometimes when people start balding they will just shave away all their hair so that it looks like they intentionally want to be bald. There are lots of bald guys who don't have problem getting married. Of course, we can't say that all women are ok with a bald husband as people have their own preference but I'm sure what br. Ardianto said is right which is that it is more about the confidence. If your friend is unfit try participating in a fitness activity as it may help make him feel better..

anonymous
02-02-2013, 05:13 AM
No it isnt about confidence , He is full of confidence. The problem is with their preferences and they dont want bald heads . In such extreme cases i want to know if it is permissible to weave hair so that he can fulfil the sunnah of marriage. It would be easier than having to fast all his life just because no woman wants to marry him

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Women prefer men who handsome, or rich, and if could, combination of both. But in fact men who are not handsome, or not rich, or even not handsome and not rich, can getting married too.

Frankly, this is the first time I hear a MALE cannot get married just because he is bald. If my sibling hear it he would laugh out loudly. He is bald, and he has a beautiful wife!.

If your friend rejected just because he is bald, just leave those immature women and find a woman who mentally mature. For woman who mentally mature, male physical appearance is not the main factor in her consideration.

For mentally mature women, character, which includes confidence, and sense of responsibility are the main factor in their consideration.

People in my place say "the world is not as small as moringa leaf. There are many other women". As long as your friend is not a shallow man who measure women only by physical beauty, Insha Allah, someone will accept him as husband.

But like I've said, improve your friend confidence. If he still believe that he cannot get married because he is bald, it's means he has no enough confidence.

anonymous
02-03-2013, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Frankly, this is the first time I hear a MALE cannot get married just because he is bald. If my sibling hear it he would laugh out loudly. He is bald, and he has a beautiful wife!.
And I give a rat's ass about what your sibling thinks as he knows nothing about the trial that my friend is in. Your sibling was fortunate to marry a women who doesnt go by appearance or probably lost his hair years after his marriage and after having children and that would have been very silly grounds for his wife to seek a divorce then . Also , men are always being told to get married before they grow bald All my friend wants to know is whether a man can weave his hair in most extreme circumstances where women are only going by appearances . If you cant answer that than back off and let an expert/scholar handle this topic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!