/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salam to all muslim Brother

habibnur
01-26-2013, 05:50 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah, Dear all muslim brothers and sisters. I'm a muslim from Bangladesh. I want to spread islam through Internet. For this purpose, I've made a islamic book store (url will be given later) from where any one can download islamic books in bengali and English languages. Latter, I decided to add Arabic books there. was salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-26-2013, 05:54 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum

:ia: you shall learn a lot here and find your stay beneficial

Iceee
01-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums... Best community ever.

Muslim Woman
01-27-2013, 08:40 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum bro.

May Allah accepts ur good deed and gives u best rewards. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habibnur
01-27-2013, 01:37 PM
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barokatuh. Thanks a lot for your likes and replies. Just Make a Du'aa for me and my family. Make a Du'aa also sothat I can do what I'm trying to. was salam.

Indian Bro
01-27-2013, 02:00 PM
As-salamu alaykum brother,

InshAllah we will benefit from each others knowledge in this forum :)

Salam 3laikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!