/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

smaneck
01-26-2013, 10:41 PM
I am a history professor who teaches Middle East and South Asian history at an historically black college in the Deep South. I also teach courses on comparative religion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamica
01-26-2013, 11:04 PM
hello there,

welcome to the forum. I hope we can learn much from each other. What state are you from, and what brought you to this forum :)

Iceee
01-26-2013, 11:33 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to the forums.
Inshallah you learn a lot about Islam.

smaneck
01-26-2013, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamica
hello there,

welcome to the forum. I hope we can learn much from each other. What state are you from, and what brought you to this forum :)
I'm from Mississippi. The topic on one of your threads came up on my google alert, so I was curious and thought I'd drop in.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smaneck
01-26-2013, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam.

Welcome to the forums.
Inshallah you learn a lot about Islam.
Thank you for the welcome. I like your avatar.

ardianto
01-27-2013, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

Eric H
01-28-2013, 10:06 AM
Greetings and peace be with you smaneck;

Welcome to the forum from a Catholic, our brothers and sisters here are friendly and helpful.

In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of One God, despite all our differences.

Eric

~ Sabr ~
01-28-2013, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by smaneck
I'm from Mississippi. The topic on one of your threads came up on my google alert, so I was curious and thought I'd drop in.
Greetings and welcome to the forum

Which thread, out of curiosity?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!