/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is a being as a beautician halal?

zeevancouver
01-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Is a being as a beautician halal? i wants to became a beautician also make saloon at home too so is it ok to makeup,treading,etc to muslim or non muslims which is come to my saloon? also i have to dress the bride non muslims too... plzzzzz gv me a good explanation....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-27-2013, 08:49 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum

:ia: you shall have a beneficial stay and have your questions answered to the best of all the members' abilities

I, for one, have no idea apart from threading. Threading eyebrows, right? It is not allowed for us to do it upon ourselves, therefore it is not allowed to do it upon others.

Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) say," :Allah: has CURSED the woman who does tattoos and the one who has them done, the woman who plucks eyebrows and the one who has it done, and the one who files her teeth for the purpose of beauty, altering the creation of Allah"". [Bukhari & Muslim]

jameelash
01-29-2013, 03:59 AM
salam,the above brother has given good answer.further get some advice from ulams.u can try some reilable fatwa sites too.

Jubbahman
02-03-2013, 09:25 AM
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

Per se, bieng a beautician is not Haraam. But if you engage in the illegal activities, such as thinning or plucking eyebrows, it becomes haraam. And Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!