/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *URGENT* please help everyone

anonymous
01-27-2013, 10:37 PM
there is a user on another forum called yahoo answers and it has a ramadan section. In this section there is a brother who does many haram things with young girls including cybering and asking them to send haram photos (naked pics). Why does Allah not punish him? why is he being given so many chances? he has been doing these things for 5-6 years on that forum. Is their anything that can be done? Apparently some girls are not minors so its okay. But he manipulates these girls. I would not want this done to my own sister so do not want it to happen to others.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
01-28-2013, 01:38 PM
You can complain any moderators and also ask some other members who he tried to manipulate to join you. Maybe try to collect some witnesses and proofs against him. Punishment and rewards are given by Allah and it is his will.

Abdul Fattah
01-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Aselam aleykum
Yeah, first thing notify those in charge.
As for why Allah subhana wa t'ala allows this, remember life is a test. And Allah gives us free will, so that we can do either good or evil, and keep doing it. If it woudl become difficult in life to do bad things, then it wouldn't be a real test because many "evil" people would be discouraged merely for practical reasons. So you see it's all part of life, please don't be discouraged. All we can do is take initiative ourself trough the proper channels. Like notify moderators, or if there's a criminal activity, to notify the police. And if both those options fail you can still advertise whazt's happening and warn others so they wouldn't fall victim to the same tactics.

anonymous
01-29-2013, 12:37 PM
So does Allah forgive him each time he cybers with a girl and repents? This has been going on for 5 years. New girls arrive at the forum and he attempts to blackmail them and accuses them of loving him and then accuses them of seducing him. He even tries it with married sisters. That forum does not have moderators unfortunately and the girls are very naive.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
01-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Aselam aleykum
No that is not what I was saying. I mean first of all, we can never judge others, we don't know what's in another's person heart/mind. All we can do is judge another person's actions. So I have no idea why in this particular case Allah has allowed this to keep on happening for several years. Only Allah knows that. What I can tell you though, is that in general, Allah allows the sinners to sin in this life. (This life is for the disbelievers and the herafter for the believers). He allows them to sin in this life so that their own actions will be witness against them in the afterlife.

Innocent Soul
01-30-2013, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
All we can do is take initiative ourself trough the proper channels. Like notify moderators, or if there's a criminal activity, to notify the police. And if both those options fail you can still advertise whazt's happening and warn others so they wouldn't fall victim to the same tactics.
I think you should do this. :)

'Abd-al Latif
01-30-2013, 12:30 PM
:salamext:

Sometimes Allah allows a sinner to continue in sin in order to let enough sins acclimate in the his account. Then when he has done enough Allah seizes him with sudden death, giving him no time to repent and change his ways. This is the resulting end for the arrogant, stubborn, persistent sinner.

If there is something you can do to stop him then do so. Report him to the moderators and warn him yourself.

Woodrow
01-30-2013, 01:40 PM
:sl:

I am a little confused as to what the OP is asking for us to do.

When we come across a haram web site, we as individuals should get out of it as fast as possible and not go back. Looking at the OP the site is not Islamic, it is Haram and it does not sound like any Muslim should be a member on it or even look at it after learning what it is.

Would you return to a restaurant that sells only Pork Chops? Would you even enter such if you knew what it was?

It is the same with web sites. If we learn it is a haram site and offers only the haram, we carry the responsibility of sinning if we enter the site.

Each Muslim has the personal responsibility to avoid the haram. That includes our self. If we know a web site is haram we have no justification to ever visit it or seek to get others to visit it. Even if we think we are sending them there to "fight" it.

The fact is when we complain about a site, give examples of what they are doing etc. We have become unknowing supporters of the site as we are advertising it. In the world of the internet, ignoring and avoiding are the weapons that destroy evil sites.

ardianto
01-30-2013, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
there is a user on another forum called yahoo answers
yahoo answer is not a forum like Islamicboard, but a site where a member ask a question and other members give answer. One member in yahoo answer is Salman Rushdie. I've read his answer when someone asked question about poverty in Pakistan. And Salman Rushdie blame Islam for poverty in Pakistan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!