/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aselam alikum

Abuammar2008
01-29-2013, 08:22 PM
Aselam alikum brothers and sisters

I am new to this forum and would like to explore more. I have seen great and interesting articles by brother.

I am more interested with Arabic learning thread and will try to cope it inshallah. I will also try to update my self on the articles and comments written on the current situation inshllah.

I will be happy to get any beneficial advice from brother and sisters

• :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-29-2013, 08:56 PM
:salamext:

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the forum

:ia: you shall learn a lot and find your stay beneficial too

sister herb
01-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother. Hopely you will find this forum useful and enjoy your stay in here.

Abuammar2008
01-30-2013, 10:02 AM
ؤعليكمالسلام ؤرحمةاللة ؤبركاتة

Jezakumullah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
01-30-2013, 10:12 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum bro.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!