/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi

ace4me02
01-30-2013, 06:24 PM
my name is sandi. i am from texas but now live in missouri.

i have many questions about prayer. and was hoping i may find some answers on here. as well as other guidance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Hiya!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Check out "New Muslims" and "Discover Islam' sections, very helpful, and you're sure to find your answers there, (God-willing)

sister herb
01-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. :statisfie

Iceee
01-30-2013, 08:58 PM
Salaam.

Other than the squirrel from SpongBob, I don't know anyone actually named Sandy.
Sandy, are you sandy?

I'm joking. Salaam.
Welcome to our forums sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
01-31-2013, 04:22 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome here.:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!