/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What car you do you own/drive?

Iceee
02-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Planning on buying a car Inshallah.
Have a part-time job at McDonalds so a cheap but decent car would do?

Just wondering what car my brothers and sisters drive?
Van, Care Jeep?
Ford, Toyota?
Colour?
When did you buy it?
How much did you buy it for?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
02-02-2013, 09:01 AM
:salamext:

VW Golf 2.0 TDi
Dark blue

Ali_008
02-02-2013, 11:03 AM
:sl:

Red Chevy Sedan

bintYahya
02-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Fiat Punto 2005
silver

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
02-02-2013, 03:05 PM
nobody with a jeep or van? Lol.

Qurratul Ayn
02-02-2013, 03:31 PM
^ Nope

:ia: in the future I will purchase a Range Rover or an Audi Q7

Any particular car you're looking for?

ardianto
02-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Old model Toyota Kijang. (this is not mine, just an example)

Frankly, my car always became 'antique thing' everytime I park it on mall parking area that full of new model cars. But, yaaah, my wife is in illness and need much money for her medical treatment.

unknown12
02-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Toyota Corolla Sedan 2005

Iceee
02-02-2013, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

Any particular car you're looking for?
Small, affordable cheap car. How much did you buy your cars for?

I have around $7000 Canadian Dollars saved up in my bank account.
Working a 2-part time jobs. Still need more.

Muhaba
02-02-2013, 04:10 PM
^avoid used cars unless you're related to a technician otherwise you'll be spending lot$$$$$$$ on repair not to mention the headache!

ardianto
02-02-2013, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Working a 2-part time jobs. Still need more.
18 years old, working part time, but have 7000 Canadian Dollars?. Youths in Indonesia and Pakistan can only say "Wow!"

Iceee
02-02-2013, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
^avoid used cars unless you're related to a technician otherwise you'll be spending lot$$$$$$$ on repair not to mention the headache!
Salaam.

You didn't answer question... lol.

Ja'Zakullah for your advise.

Qurratul Ayn
02-02-2013, 07:54 PM
How much did you buy your cars for?
Is that relevant? How would it help?

My Husband bought his first car for £500/$783.59, lasted him around a year, drove it regularly. My first car is his current car VW Golf

Only one car we have but :ia: I will get my own one

Small, affordable cheap car.
:ma: I'm pretty sure for a small, cheap car you won't need all your savings. Lol, try looking for one around $500, that will last you for a year or two, at a stretch.

Iceee
02-02-2013, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
18 years old, working part time, but have 7000 Canadian Dollars?. Youths in Indonesia and Pakistan can only say "Wow!"
Trip to Pakistan to get married, around $3500. Trip back around $3500...
There goes my life savings for marriage...

Persian
02-03-2013, 10:43 PM
The only car I've driven is my driver's ed car which was a Pride, and my dad's car which was a Peugeot 206.

lynn4now
02-03-2013, 11:16 PM
2009 VW Tiguan
black
price 15,000:D

its my sissys but i love it and she wants the big one

tigerkhan
02-04-2013, 12:02 AM
i have suzuki white 2004 when i was in Pakistan...and in Sydney i haven't buy any car yet bcz i don't need it at the moment.
and yes sometime used car in utterly bad condition..so be careful.

Cabdullahi
02-04-2013, 12:03 AM
i got my car for free, it becomes moldy sometimes but i give it a good scrub, it's brown in colour it has 10 windows in their original colouring, some ladies,however, colour those windows using some sort of paint, sometimes red, sometimes pink to bamboozle the eyes of men in the summer. Some women modify their car making the back become elevated....i will never do that to my car, firstly because i'm a man and secondly because it's painful.

ardianto
02-04-2013, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
i got my car for free, it becomes moldy sometimes but i give it a good scrub, it's brown in colour it has 10 windows in their original colouring, some ladies,however, colour those windows using some sort of paint, sometimes red, sometimes pink to bamboozle the eyes of men in the summer. Some women modify their car making the back become elevated....i will never do that to my car, firstly because i'm a man and secondly because it's painful.
I have car like that too. And this is my favorite tyre

Iceee
02-04-2013, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
Salaam.

I currently have your car. Use it to drive me to mosque 10 minutes away and school 35 minutes away.
The best part: Keeps me from getting fat :)

Iceee
02-04-2013, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I have car like that too. And this is my favorite tyre

Do you have to make monthly payments?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!