/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Convert

jhun_cadz
02-03-2013, 04:41 AM
As Salamu Allaykum

I am a new convert. I just want to ask something which is really bothering me after converting to Islam. Is it really important to be circumcised when embracing Islam? I have a blood abnormality called Hemophilia wherein there is an abnormal clotting of the blood, that is the reason why I am not circumcised.Please help me, shall I admit it to our Imam? Please help I am really bothered by this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-03-2013, 04:49 AM
Wa'alaikum salam.

Welcome to Islamicboard forum.

Unfortunately I'm not capable to answer your question. But Insha Allah, someone here can give you an answer.

Hulk
02-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Wa alaykum salam

I would advice you to seek an unbiased medical expert to confirm that circumcision might be dangerous for you then after that you can consult a knowledgable Imam to let him know of the situation. It's quite a private matter and it should be kept that way InshaaAllah.

Muslim Woman
02-03-2013, 05:05 AM
:wa:

Welcome to Islam.

It's not compulsory but recommended . If u are old or have problem on medical ground , then first talk to a Muslim doctor. If he says it's not safe for u , then don't do it.

And Allah knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Urban Turban
02-03-2013, 05:08 AM
:wa: Welcome brother.

Circumcision is a sunnah [a practice of the Final Prophet of God, Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him] not fardh meaning obligatory, so if you don't wish to perform circumcision...please read this:

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/21485

As you are a revert, I strongly suggest you keep in touch with senior Scholars and not Islamic forums if you wish to seek any answers and clarify your doubts. There are more anti-Islam / deviant sites in the name of Islam on the web than authentic sites, so I hope you understand.

Let me know if you wish to keep in touch with a Scholar and I'll forward the details.

Plus there are professionals in every field, so if you have any questions on Islam, its only prudent to ask an Islamic scholar and not random people. Humble advice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!