/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad breath

anonymous
02-03-2013, 02:36 PM
tis gurl i been meetin haz bad breath how to tell her without feelings hurt?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-03-2013, 06:35 PM
I think no matter what manner in which you tell her she'll get a bit offended. Human nature.

Maybe just give her some mints or chewing gum whenever you meet her.

tigerkhan
02-04-2013, 12:07 AM
yup give her some mints or gum and do inform her that its good for Bad breath

ardianto
02-04-2013, 12:39 AM
When I was teen I had a male friend who came from poor family and he had bad breath. It made him feel inferior when he talked to other people.

One day when we were talking I gave him several chewing gums. He accepted it happily. "Thanks, buddy, thanks" he said.

But wait, before you give chewing gum to someone with bad breath, notice the situation. My friend appreciated me because I never complain about his bad breath. He knew that my intention to give him chewing gums was not to eliminate his bad breath when he talked to me, but to eliminate his bad breath when he talked to someone else. If you give chewing gum to someone with bad breath with intention to eliminate his/her bad breath when talk to you, it would offend him/her.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
02-04-2013, 07:47 AM
I would ask the person if I have bad breath and if they ask me I would say "I don't know". Not the best advice I'm sure.

Abdul Fattah
02-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Aselam Aelykum
First off all, different people might respond differently. Mostly depends how insecure the person is, and wheter you say it casually (like it's not that big a deal) or with a certain stress (like it really bothers you). The mint-advice people gave is good as well. Even better is to take one for yourself first, and then offer her one, like it's not because she needs one, but out of politeness. Anyway, perhaps the best option here is not to mention it at all? I mean it's not becuase you let it slide for now, that you'll have to deal with it for the rest of your life. For all you know the person was aware of it, but hadn't had the time to brush or do something about it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!