/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Surah Ad-Dhuha can change your life - Sh Tawfique Chowdhury

Muhammad
02-03-2013, 11:32 PM
:salamext:

I thought I'd share this video, which I think addresses a theme that is often brought up on the forum:

'Ever feel disconnected with Allah, feel down, feel depressed or think maybe Allah doesn't love you anymore... feel like your duas are not being answered??

Watch this, Sheikh Tawfique gives a beautiful Tafsir of Surah Ad-Duha and shows how Allah loves us all and wants the best for us.

The greatest way to feel good in your heart about Allah is to read Surah ad-Dhuha and understanding its meaning.

A must watch lecture for anyone looking for an Imaan boost and appreciate the blessings of Allah in giving us all we have.. '

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
02-03-2013, 11:37 PM
It might also be a good place to post this, so we can listen to the surah In sha'Allaah:

tw009
02-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Jazakallah kher. Exactly what I needed.

mohamedhassan
02-24-2013, 12:29 PM
thank you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Loren
02-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Masha'Allah

A,Jusufi
02-25-2013, 03:40 PM
SubhanAllah

Abu Loren
02-25-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm not into name dropping but I had the privilege of seeing Dr. Chowdhury at the Dubai Peace Conference in 2012. Yeah he was brill.

A,Jusufi
02-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Elhamdulilah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!