/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace be with all of you

NjmYqlb
02-05-2013, 05:46 AM
:sl:
Peace be with you

I am a muslim wanting to learn more about the religion. I am a husband and a father, I am also a pilot with an interest in meteorology, astronomy and electromagnetism. English is my second language and i want to learn Arabic to better understand Al-Quran. I hope this forum will be a good place to learn. Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-05-2013, 07:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NjmYqlb
Peace be with you

I am a muslim wanting to learn more about the religion. I am a husband and a father, I am also a pilot with an interest in meteorology, astronomy and electromagnetism. English is my second language and i want to learn Arabic to better understand Al-Quran. I hope this forum will be a good place to learn. Wassalam
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum but what you mean by astronomy and electromagnetism? Meteorology I understood... ^o)

Urban Turban
02-05-2013, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NjmYqlb
Peace be with you

:wa:

Welcome bro, stay with us, know about Muslims across the world and whats happening with them, but if you wish to learn about Islam, about Deen, do it at the feet of the Scholars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVpLfDBHQLs

Al-Mufarridun
02-05-2013, 10:27 AM

Welcome to the forum bro.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
02-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Assalam o alikum

Welcome to the forum.

NjmYqlb
02-05-2013, 09:00 PM

Thank you for all the welcome messages.

-sister harb
I have traveled around the world for a number of years and i have seen and experienced the climate change the Earth is going through. To understand the changes, i have taken interest in astronomy (study of the planets, sun, stars) and electromagnetism (study of electricity and magnetism). Why? its because what happens on the sun effects Earth's magnetic field and what happens to the magnetic field effects Earth's weather. I hope that explains my interest in those fields.

-Urban Turban
Thank you for the youtube link. That is the kind of religious knowledge i like in this forum :D, though i have to say that knowledge does not always equate to eeman. I hope Allah will cause me to find something to increase my eeman here as well.

Muslim Woman
02-06-2013, 04:44 AM

bro , Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum , In sha Allah u will find many beneficial threads.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!