/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from Australia

Sirius1
02-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Salam everyone,

Glad to be part of this community. I'm passionate about personal leadership and education.
I hope to learn from and contribute to this community.

wasalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-06-2013, 04:28 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

Sirius1
02-06-2013, 06:36 AM
Thanks, sis, for the welcome.

I'd really appreciate it if you could answer this for me.. because I couldn't find the answer.. except for once in the FAQ.
What is the history behind LI? I realised that it stands for Load-Islam but i thought IB was part of Jannah. Where does LI come in?

I realised that it's not a terribly important question but I'm just really curious. Jzk. :D

Sirius1
02-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Salam brothers & sisters,

Could someone please guide me to the right direction? I've read the forum rules and searched the FAQ.
I know that I'm a limited member but why can't I post to any other forums and threads?
I know that I can't reply to other threads but I couldn't start a thread either.

Any help will be appreciated.
Jzk.

ws.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Asalaam Aleikum and welcome to the boards.
By now you should be able to post in most places, except those restricted due to post count. It is only when ur title says "limited member' that you are limited. It now says junior member so you should be fine. After 50 posts you will have a bit more freedom. So get to posting :)

- cOsMiC

unknown12
02-06-2013, 02:17 PM
W.Salam bro welcome from Western Australia :P

Sirius1
02-07-2013, 04:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
Asalaam Aleikum and welcome to the boards.
By now you should be able to post in most places, except those restricted due to post count. It is only when ur title says "limited member' that you are limited. It now says junior member so you should be fine. After 50 posts you will have a bit more freedom. So get to posting :)

- cOsMiC

Walaikum Salam wr wb,
Thank you sister! And appreciate the explanation :)

format_quote Originally Posted by unknown12
W.Salam bro welcome from Western Australia :P
Thanks, bro. I have cousins in WA. iA we can hook up and do something for the sake of Allahu SWT.

Urban Turban
02-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Was-salaam from the front of the laptop screen :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!