/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will this curse affect us.

Kalamulahi
02-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Asalam alaekum waramotulilahi wabarakatul, I am a Muslim male from a Muslim family, I fall in love with a Muslim lady from another country (foreigner) for about six year now. The lady's father is of late but she has a younger brother who is mature,understand Al-quran and hadith *and knows the right from wrong. The problem now is her mummy, she does not want her to marry me cos I am not from their country. She had try to force the lady into marriage with people from her country and she hard also try to force us to leave each other but with the help of Allah (swt) we are still together. After she realise that everything she is doing is not working, she started to curse us. Now the lady is scared because of the curse. I try to ask some Muslim scholars and I was told that, if the father had died,the next person that have the right to give the lady hand in married is the man's son (according to Islamic sariah (law). I alway ask the son for this and he always support us to marry each other. The lady always help her mummy and follow the rules the prophet Muhammad (saw) ask us to obey for our mother. Now because the woman and her friends had create an ideal of their own, that, none of their daughter should marry a foreigner so she don't want to feel ashamed in the midst of her friends. My question now is will the curse affect us as the brother (the lady's brother) support us. Also,the lady is scare and want to quit because of the curse. Can you help me with the verse of the Quran and Hadith in which I can use to talk to the lady.
(apology for any grammatical error in the above story. May Allah let the members of the forum understand the message I intend to pass across)
Jazaka lahu khaera.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Indian Bro
02-06-2013, 06:35 AM
As-salamu alaykum brother,

Men and women are not allowed to mingle before marriage. I don't understand how you can say "with the help of Allah (swt) we are still together", Allah (s.w.t.) does not help anyone to sin, only shaytan does that.

Salam 3laikum.

Kalamulahi
02-06-2013, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indian Bro

Men and women are not allowed to mingle before marriage. I don't understand how you can say "with the help of Allah (swt) we are still together", Allah (s.w.t.) does not help anyone to sin, only shaytan does that.

Salam 3laikum.
Walaekum Salam,
Dear indian bro,I will advise you to read my post again especially the last paragraph "(apology for any grammatical error in the above story. May Allah let the members of the forum understand the message I intend to pass across)". I never mention any word like "mingle" in my post, if I said we are still together I mean we still have feelings for each other. I don't want to commit sin to Allah (swt) that is the the reason I want to get married but because the woman knows that prophet Muhammed asked us to respect our mum,she is using the opportunity to reject me and forcing her to marriage people from her country.
Also,you talk about "with the help of Allah (swt)"that I said, are you trying to advise me to say with the help of shaytan? Because I don't really get your message.
Finally, please try to read and understand the post before commenting (I don't mean any harm)
Jazakalahu khaera.

Muslim Woman
02-06-2013, 03:44 PM
:sl:

br , offer Istekhara prayer . If see positive signs , then talk to those relatives who can convince mom .

In the meantime , don't spend time together in private as Satan may tempt u to commit sin . May Allah grants what is best for u two.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Indian Bro
02-06-2013, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kalamulahi
Walaekum Salam,
Dear indian bro,I will advise you to read my post again especially the last paragraph "(apology for any grammatical error in the above story. May Allah let the members of the forum understand the message I intend to pass across)". I never mention any word like "mingle" in my post, if I said we are still together I mean we still have feelings for each other. I don't want to commit sin to Allah (swt) that is the the reason I want to get married but because the woman knows that prophet Muhammed asked us to respect our mum,she is using the opportunity to reject me and forcing her to marriage people from her country.
Also,you talk about "with the help of Allah (swt)"that I said, are you trying to advise me to say with the help of shaytan? Because I don't really get your message.
Finally, please try to read and understand the post before commenting (I don't mean any harm)
Jazakalahu khaera.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize if I said anything that offended you or if I said anything wrong. I must have misunderstood your story as I thought you were meeting this girl alone, and as far as I know, love marriages are not allowed in Islam. We all know that men and women should never be together alone because there is always Satan with them. Again, I apologize if I misunderstood your story or caused any offense to you. Again, I would highly suggest you to marry this woman as soon as possible or end the relationship.

And Allah (s.w.t.) knows best.

Salam 3laikum

ardianto
02-06-2013, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Indian Bro
and as far as I know, love marriages are not allowed in Islam.
Love marriage is allowed, but love without marriage, that's not allowed. If a man and woman fall in love with each other, they should get married to make this love becomes halal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!