/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

NewFaith
02-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Hello, my name is James

I have always been a spiritualist and a believer in natural instinct. I have always believed in god and that we all have a natural flow in which god himself has chosen. I have seen it as that if the stars, moons and planets move in a way that allows the universe to carry on, then so must we.

However, around 3-4 years ago I had a test of faith, something that I had never felt before (a test from allah himself) and fell dramatically from my way. I had a muslim 'friend' at the time who promised me that he would help me out and invited me round his house. I ended up going round and spending time there, but whilst there (we smoked marijuhuana) him and his brother put me into a hypnotic state and started playing with my soul using black majic and (to my knowledge now) possessing my soul with jinns (I hear their voices). They have some how linked theirs 2 souls to mine, however they have linked some dire consequences to my life, and I know this isn't my path as my soul is screaming out for it. I turned to islam around 3 months ago for help as I thought this would help. It has so far, however I still here their voices and see them every day in my minds eye. They have somehow made themselves my lords. I have spiritual friends who have told me this without me even talking to them about it. I have lost many a relationship and feel constantly lethargic with things happening without me being apart of it. Allah has helped of course, I pray with love and without fear.

However, I wondered if anybody had a dua or a way I can release myself from their magic. They had the dark eye, i see that now and no intention to help, and I realise it is there to give them strength...but it is not done in the way of allah but of the shayaten. They are not happy I have turned to islam, I can tell and I want to rid them off my being and seven heavens for good.

Thanks and peace be with you and your families.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-06-2013, 03:13 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam bro.

may Allah cures u fast . There are chapters from holy Quran which were revealed to Prophet pbuh as protection from black magic . Sura Falak and Sura Nas .

There are some more remedies . Pl. wait , I have to find in details.

Muslim Woman
02-06-2013, 03:16 PM
:sl:

Name of Counsellor
Ahmad Kutty

Topic
Jinn & Magic

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503547054

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis:

1) Al-Fatihah

2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)

3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim

(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim

(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru

(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

You can also read:

Black Magic: Rulings & Remedy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!