/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Check out my blog!

Imaan
02-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Assalamu alaykum

Please check out my newly created blog @

http://mujahida89.wordpress.com/

Tell me if it's nice or not LOL I wanna post stories, poems, vids and fotos about our ummah and the mujahideen :hiding: mainly. Any suggestions?
If anyone wants to post their story or article on it, please inbox me. I'll try and post everyday new stuff, if time allows me :P !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
02-08-2013, 02:22 PM
^ Its really good and the way you kept them organised. I think you should make sure that people visit it often. There are many members who know much about all this. Inshallah they will give you some good suggestions. :)

Muslim Woman
02-09-2013, 08:11 AM
:wa:

sis , may Allah accepts ur work and reward u .

Imaan
02-21-2013, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
^ Its really good and the way you kept them organised. I think you should make sure that people visit it often. There are many members who know much about all this. Inshallah they will give you some good suggestions. :)
Thanks mate :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imaan
02-21-2013, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

sis , may Allah accepts ur work and reward u .
Ameen, thanks sis :)

Sothis Girl
03-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Subhanallah, it's a beautifully touching blog. Huge eye opener. Especially the "Sunni in Iran". May Allah helps these victims of injustice and oppression and keep them steadfast in His path, erase their sins and grant them Jannah. Sometimes it reminds us that we've forgotten and taken for granted the great blessings Allah gave us : peaceful times.

Imaan
08-26-2013, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ariadne000
Subhanallah, it's a beautifully touching blog. Huge eye opener. Especially the "Sunni in Iran". May Allah helps these victims of injustice and oppression and keep them steadfast in His path, erase their sins and grant them Jannah. Sometimes it reminds us that we've forgotten and taken for granted the great blessings Allah gave us : peaceful times.
Thanks sis, I am happy that it was an eye opener for you. I hope to enlighten readers on the plight of our ummah especially the prisoners. Though I don't have mmuch time these days as I am preparing for exams.

rehan125
09-03-2013, 06:14 AM
hmm nice blog

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!