/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fatimah

lynn4now
02-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Lat night writing tangent....

In the end she was always pretty. The subtle wave in her brown locks, her eyes the color of autumn leaves dancing in the wind. She was goddess of the night. Aphrodite’s ill-fated jewel for Nyx would weep in sorrow if she took her place among the night sky. Her enchantment would cast spells that Morgan herself would wallow in despise for she was a far greater enchantress. If Paris knew of her beauty Ilium would never burn.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
:salamext:

Mixture of Arthurian and Greek mythology, eh?

Very cool :D

lynn4now
02-24-2013, 11:35 AM
Yes but mostly me rambling

Hulk
02-24-2013, 11:43 AM
I used to always read about greek mythology on my old pc encarta encyclopedia hehe

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
02-24-2013, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lynn4now
Yes but mostly me rambling
Rambling that contains history... :D

Any more tangents ready to come out?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!