/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why does my family hate me?

anonymous
02-09-2013, 04:05 PM
I am hated by all my family, none of them like me in anyway, even my little siblings they treat me with demeanor and disrespect, my sister treats everyone good but she treats me in a bad way, and my mother always scolds and yells at me she is only nice to me when she needs me to do something, my father gets angry with me for no reason and I am just so hated, I'm not desperate and I don't need your pity but I want to know why would someone do this to their close ones? Please tell me why. And in case you're worried I'm not depressed nor do I hate my life I just want to know. Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Don't mean to be rude but nobody on a forum can answer that for you. Nobody here knows you, nobody knows your circumstance, nobody knows how your family behave and what their personalities are like... it's impossible to give you a reason for (what you perceive) as hate directed toward you. It's possible even that you have got yourself worked up over nothing. Allah knows best, we don't know anything here.

I will say that misunderstandings are common and it's easy to make incorrect assumptions.

E.g. children don't necessarily have the best of manners and tend to be blunt and somewhat rude. It may be that you are just reading too much into their behaviour.

Some fathers just tend to have a short fuse and get angry for no reason. Doesn't indicate 'hate'. Nor does the behaviour of your mother.

What you described of your parents behaviour might be saddening for you but I can see no reason for you to assume hate.

Muslim Woman
02-10-2013, 08:24 AM
:sl:

at young age , people normally are emotional and get upset easily . I think , this is the case with u . U are noticing when ur parents are rude but what about the love they showed to u since ur birth / childhood ? Did u acknowledge that ?

Same with siblings . It's natural that young sis - bro fight with each other , also love each other . Try to ignore thier bad behaviours and give thanks to Allah for having a family . Millions orphans are there who don't have anyone .

Abdul Fattah
02-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Aselam aleykum
You know, it's a fact of life that siblings fight, that the younger have no respect for the older, that parents drop the ball and get frustrated. It can be overwhelming at times, but it's all part of a "normal" family. Like Alpha said, we don't really know you, so we can't tell. But my guess would be that you're just projecting your own insecurities, on them. In other words, you hate yourself (or at least part of you does) and therefor you naturally assume that when they're nasty that it must be because they hate you as well. Now of course that doesnt' mean you can't improve yourself, perhaps there's a certain behaviour of yours that triggers their reaction? But remember, often we are our own worst enemy, stop convincing yourself that you deserve to be hated ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
02-14-2013, 03:12 PM
my dear brother or sister:

How saddened i was to read your letter. May Allah help you and make everyone love you as i am sure you are a very likeable person.

Read Surah Al-Falaq and Al-Nas (chapters 113 and 114 of the Holy Quran) and blow over yourself as it may be that the evil eye may have afflicted you or black magic may have been done.

And if you pray the night prayer, then ask Allah to make everyone good to you and you to them.
Ameen.

anonymous
02-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Thank you all, I was wrong my fam ily doesnt hate me . I was too hasty in udgment they are good people I was over reacting or mabe like what you said i was taking out my self discomfort on them i regret it but alhamddulilah God was kind to me to give me people around me in company. tahnk you again azakum allahu khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!