/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best facebook status you have ever seen!

haroonqureshi89
02-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Asalaamalakum brothers and sisters,

What is the best facebook statuses you have ever seen. Post them below

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Osman18
02-10-2013, 01:13 PM
There was some storm happening here in Sydney and I posted

" Love thunderstorms, shows how insignificant we are"

Muslim Woman
02-12-2013, 04:09 PM
:wa:

stop visiting fb since long , can't remember any status now :embarrass

abcdcool2012
02-12-2013, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

stop visiting fb since long , can't remember any status now :embarrass

LOL To Me This is Funny...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
02-12-2013, 08:11 PM
:sl:

I smell trouble. Some members are against facebook. :skeleton:

Hulk
02-12-2013, 08:19 PM
One of the scary things about facebook is that it has become sort of like a competition who has the best "comment" or best "status". Sure maybe a good "quote" might come up, but the intention can be so messed up that one might wonder whether the true meaning of the message reached their hearts or not. It's like a "like and move on" situation, do people stop and reflect?

Iceee
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Salaam.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
One of the scary things about facebook is that it has become sort of like a competition who has the best "comment" or best "status". Sure maybe a good "quote" might come up, but the intention can be so messed up that one might wonder whether the true meaning of the message reached their hearts or not. It's like a "like and move on" situation, do people stop and reflect?
Sooo True.
Deactivated my account a couple of years ago when I realized how "Privacy" doesn't actually work.

"Treat your parents with loving care… You will only know their value, when you see their empty chair."
"Live your life for God and God will lead your life to a world full of love and true happiness."

"Its OK to cry if you are in pain. Remember tears are prayers too. They travel to GOD when we can’t speak."

"If you are not willing to learn, No one can help you. If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you."

"When a woman says WHAT? Its not because she didn’t hear you. She’s giving you a chance to change what you said."

tigerkhan
02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
:sl:
i have seen many friends who destroy their eman on FB just for sake of "likes". can u blv a very good friend of mine and well educated ( he is hafiz as well from deobandi madrassa) updated in Rabi al awal about greeting of "eid e milad"....My God, this FB has just withdraw our intention from pleasure of Allah SWT to getting "likes" from mahlooq. it kills our "ikhlaas, purity in intention.

sister herb
02-13-2013, 12:10 AM
I and the FB:

FB destroyed my account there and claimed that I am not really exist.

;D Am I a ghost?

Scimitar
02-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Sister Harb is obsessed with ghost stories.

...so am I a little bit lol

ba51th
02-13-2013, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by haroonqureshi89
What is the best facebook statuses you have ever seen. Post them below
best status with so many likes and comments?

a woman with "naughty" profile picture said, "I'm taking a bath"

best status base on my opinion? none that I can think of...

Scimitar
02-13-2013, 05:06 AM
whats a facebook status?

Pure Purple
02-13-2013, 03:01 PM
I log in to F.B once or twice in a month.Not addicted to it.SO don't know about status?

rose17
02-13-2013, 08:30 PM
don't really have time to go on fb now and don't like to write on my wall either... only have it to keep with contact with friends :)

sister herb
02-13-2013, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Sister Harb is obsessed with ghost stories.

...so am I a little bit lol
Salam alaykum

If I am the ghost... even I use hijab.

:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!