/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam all

Banu Hashim
02-10-2013, 06:09 PM
Just introducing myself.

A youngish, UK brother. :)

Not got much else to say for myself, but can be very argumentative/ignorant at times, so forgive me in advance! Also, I can drone on but generally just an average Muslim that you might meet bump into at a London mosque one day.

Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
02-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome our brother to Islamic board as a new precious and dear member of our big family...

Enjoy your stay in'shaa Allah and roam the forum's sections; there will be so much to learn in'shaa Allah and whatever Questions you have; if not finding them then ask away and in'shaa Allah we will try to help ya after Allah and by His Mercy and Willing.

May Allah love you, please ya, Be pleased with you and give ya the best of the best always and forever Ameeeen

Take the best care of your precious self in'shaa Allah

Leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

abcdcool2012
02-10-2013, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu Hashim
Just introducing myself.A youngish, UK brother. :)Not got much else to say for myself, but can be very argumentative/ignorant at times, so forgive me in advance! Also, I can drone on but generally just an average Muslim that you might meet bump into at a London mosque one day. Salam.
Welcome

Muslim Woman
02-11-2013, 05:49 AM
:wa:

Welcome here bro .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Wa'alaikum salam, young brother.

Welcome to Islamicboard forum.

From London? probably one or few brothers here are people who perform salah beside you in London mosque.

Indian Bro
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
As-salamu alaykum,

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time in this forum and inshAllah we shall benefit from each others knowledge about Islam.

Salam 3laikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!