/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New

Ammar67
02-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I'm new to the forum and thought I should introduce myself; I'm an American expat that embraced (reverted/converted to) Islam in 2012.

I decided to join this forum (after lurking for a while), due to the fact that there are no other Muslims in the city where I live (or near it for that matter) and I also thought it would boost or at least help maintain my Iman.

I've been learning to read and write Arabic and In sha'Allah, I will be better soon; please bear with me on that.

I'm usually quiet on most things, but I do enjoy a good discussion/debate.

Jazakum Allahu Khair for reading.

Regards,

Ammar67

(Had to add the 67, Ammar is a popular name)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
02-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum, brother Ammar. It is great to hear that you have embraced Islam, Alhamdulillah, and that you are learning Arabic.

I hope that we can help you with anything you need, and that you will benefit from being here.

May Allaah (swt) increase your knowledge and understanding, and keep you steadfast, Aameen.

Qurratul Ayn
02-14-2013, 09:47 PM
Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

May Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allaah be upon you too

Welcome to the forum

:ia: (Insha'Allaah) you shall learn a lot here and find your stay benefical

As Brother Muhammad has written
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
I hope that we can help you with anything you need, and that you will benefit from being here.
:ia: (Insha'Allaah)

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
May Allaah (swt) increase your knowledge and understanding, and keep you steadfast, Aameen.
Aameen

Amat Allah
02-14-2013, 10:49 PM
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته و رضاه الذي لا سخط بعده

Welcome my respected and noble brother to Islam first (Allahu akbar walellahi Ilhamd) then to islamic borad as a new dear and precious member of our family...

Enjoy your stay here and in'shaa Allah you will find what you are looking for...

Ma shaa Allah, May Allah fill your heart with Taqwa, Imaan, His love, Qur'aan, Sunnah, their knowledge and teachings and May He The Exalted love you, Be pleased with ya and make Arabic language for ya easier than the drinking of the cold water in the hottest days of summer Ameeeeen

Take the best care of your precious self in'shaa Allah

Leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ammar67
02-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Jazaahum Allaahu khayran for the warm welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!