/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam O Alaikum

NajaMuhammad
02-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Assalam O Alaikum hi my name is Naja Muhammad I am a new shadah however I have been studying Islamic Since I was in high school. I am a single mother of two wonderful boys who I love and adore and give thanks to Allah every day for them. I am reaching out to anyone that can help me to become a better Muslim because I
Have no family or friend support in my choice to become a Muslim. If anyone can tell me home I might can get help with getting used over garment and and kimars it would truly be great I am not picky and if it anything anyone can donate to me I will greatly thank you. As I stated earlier I am a young single mother and due to my
health I am on disabilities because my asthma is uncontrollable at this time however I do believe Allah will one day cure my Health but due to that it leaves me with very limited funding that prevents me for being able to get any of my garments Or kimars, I pray to Allah that someone on here see that I am being very sincere and is
really reaching out to my Muslim family to help me to be a better Muslim. I am not able to wear any of the over garments or kimars due to the fact that I can not afford them and as I stated earlier I have no family or friend support on my choice to become a Muslim so asking the for help is out the question however my misfortune
do not stop me from offering salat, or serving Allah as I should, I often go to the library to get my books to
continue my studies in Islam I hope to one day be able to go to Jumuah and to able to help someone else in the near future

Your's truly
Naja Muhammad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
02-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum, sister.

I hope we can help to support you and provide any assistance we can Insha'Allaah. The following organisation may be able to help you with getting a Hijab:

http://muslimahscoveredwithcare.org/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muslim...ref=ts&fref=ts

May Allaah (swt) grant you shifa and keep you strong and patient, Aameen.

NajaMuhammad
02-15-2013, 01:27 AM
shukran jazakallah Khair

NajaMuhammad
02-15-2013, 03:32 AM
I wanted to take the time to thank you again for the information you gave to me I really appreciate it my Allah
Reward you for your great deed. I would like to ask if anyone have and old or used XL hijabs or kimars that they
could donate to me I would greatly appreciate even If they have holes I don't mind showing them up. Once again
thank you.

Your's Truly
Naja Muhammad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah bird
02-15-2013, 04:26 AM
Assalamulaikum Welcome to the forum sister naja and hope you have a very great stay

NajaMuhammad
02-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Thank you

abcdcool2012
02-15-2013, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NajaMuhammad
Assalam O Alaikum hi my name is Naja Muhammad I am a new shadah however I have been studying Islamic Since I was in high school. I am a single mother of two wonderful boys who I love and adore and give thanks to Allah every day for them. I am reaching out to anyone that can help me to become a better Muslim because I
Have no family or friend support in my choice to become a Muslim. If anyone can tell me home I might can get help with getting used over garment and and kimars it would truly be great I am not picky and if it anything anyone can donate to me I will greatly thank you. As I stated earlier I am a young single mother and due to my
health I am on disabilities because my asthma is uncontrollable at this time however I do believe Allah will one day cure my Health but due to that it leaves me with very limited funding that prevents me for being able to get any of my garments Or kimars, I pray to Allah that someone on here see that I am being very sincere and is
really reaching out to my Muslim family to help me to be a better Muslim. I am not able to wear any of the over garments or kimars due to the fact that I can not afford them and as I stated earlier I have no family or friend support on my choice to become a Muslim so asking the for help is out the question however my misfortune
do not stop me from offering salat, or serving Allah as I should, I often go to the library to get my books to
continue my studies in Islam I hope to one day be able to go to Jumuah and to able to help someone else in the near future

Your's truly
Naja Muhammad
Insha Allah Sister...Have patience Allah SWT will definitely help you..I wish I could help you :(

Muslim Woman
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam sis .

May Allah cures u and eases ur difficulties .

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
02-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Asalaam Aleikum sister Naja, welcome to the boards :)

May Allah make things easy for you. Ameen.

- cOsMiC

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!