/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O Princess, My Princess - Her Royal Highness, Princess Gulbadan Begum.

Urban Turban
02-16-2013, 01:49 PM
:sl:

Another great piece from history - brought to you by The.Ijtema - Bringing Muslims Together®

Assalaamu wa alay wa rahmatullaah wa barakath,

Few months ago when when after finishing reading a chapter from The Decisive Moments in the History of Islam, I closed the book only to see various book titles from the same publisher on the back cover, among them one book caught my eye, Humayun Nama and it was mainly because of the curious name of its author, Gulbadan Begam (Also spelled as Gulbadan begum).

Full article:

http://theijtema.com/2013/02/16/gulbadanbegam/

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abcdcool2012
02-16-2013, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban Turban
:sl:

Another great piece from history - brought to you by The.Ijtema - Bringing Muslims Together®

Assalaamu wa alay wa rahmatullaah wa barakath,

Few months ago when when after finishing reading a chapter from The Decisive Moments in the History of Islam, I closed the book only to see various book titles from the same publisher on the back cover, among them one book caught my eye, Humayun Nama and it was mainly because of the curious name of its author, Gulbadan Begam (Also spelled as Gulbadan begum).

Full article:

http://theijtema.com/2013/02/16/gulbadanbegam/

:wa:

​Walaikum Asslaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu....JazakAllah Khairan for sharing...

iRock
02-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Thank you for sharing .

format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
Thank you for sharing. I will read in-sha-Allah.
So you're a writer ?

Muhaba
02-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Thank you for sharing. I will read in-sha-Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!