/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

K_C
02-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi there! I'm new to this forum clearly, just thought I'd introduce myself. I was raised in a very strictly religious muslim family and I've always been the most religious of my group of friends.

Over the last few years though I've started struggling with my deen. The number of contradictions that are rampant in Islam and the Quran/Hadith bother me, and I don't know how most muslims around me refuse to see them.

So even though i've listed my religion as 'islam' I'm more or less agnostic at this point. I'm not convinced yet that there is no God, and presuming that seems arrogant to me, but I'm pretty certain Islam isn't the right religion.

I'd much prefer to have my questions answered and contradictions resolved however, and that's basically what I'm doing here. Have at me, I love a good debate! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Indian Bro
02-16-2013, 02:30 PM
As-salamu alaykum,

Welcome to IslamicBoard!

Please ask any doubts that you have about Islam in the respective section:

Clarifications about Islam

InshAllah all your doubts about Islam will be clarified.

I hope you enjoy your stay in this forum and inshAllah we shall benefit from each other.

May Allah (swt) guide us all to the straight path

Salam 3laikum

abcdcool2012
02-16-2013, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by K_C
Hi there! I'm new to this forum clearly, just thought I'd introduce myself. I was raised in a very strictly religious muslim family and I've always been the most religious of my group of friends.

Over the last few years though I've started struggling with my deen. The number of contradictions that are rampant in Islam and the Quran/Hadith bother me, and I don't know how most muslims around me refuse to see them.

So even though i've listed my religion as 'islam' I'm more or less agnostic at this point. I'm not convinced yet that there is no God, and presuming that seems arrogant to me, but I'm pretty certain Islam isn't the right religion.

I'd much prefer to have my questions answered and contradictions resolved however, and that's basically what I'm doing here. Have at me, I love a good debate! :D

Welcome sister...Insha Allah all your doubts will be answered here....

Muslim Woman
02-16-2013, 04:43 PM
:sl:

there is no contradiction in Quran . Give one if any.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
02-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Greetings, and welcome to the forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by K_C
The number of contradictions that are rampant in Islam and the Quran/Hadith bother me
This is just the thread for you. Please read this first as chances are, most of your queries or those things you personally believe to be contradictions will be addressed here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...ons-quran.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!