/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yusuf Estes and...Gabriel

IAmZamzam
02-16-2013, 08:30 PM
If ever I can have a conversation like this one with somebody—or even witness one—then I know I’ll have accomplished something in this life. (When the audio cuts out temporarily that is intentional. Just wait for it to come back.)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
02-16-2013, 11:00 PM
where's the vid?

ops, edit, I missed the link in your post.

To avoid this happening again, I will embed it:

Muhaba
02-17-2013, 12:48 PM
i wish you ppl would summarize the video contnt for those unable to see it. thanks!

IAmZamzam
02-17-2013, 09:02 PM
There really is no use telling you about it if you can't watch it but basically Yusuf Estes is giving a lecture and summarizes how he came into the fold after being a Christian and in the process there is a Christian in the audience (named Gabriel, of all things) who ends up having a conversation with him and by the end embraces Islam in tears. Several other people take the shahadah while there.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
02-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Yes, it was quite emotional for Gabriel, and for Yusuf Estes... there was this one old man with a beard who seemed to be getting a little emotional too, his eyes kept blinking while he was smiling - looked cute masha-Allah.

Yusuf Estes' story is really quite something eh?

I mean, when he talks about the evangelists he used to roll with, :heated: totally amazing stuff. They used the bible to suit their own ends... there's a word for people like that.

Scimi

A,Jusufi
02-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Masha Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!