/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tanter
02-17-2013, 05:21 AM
I was brought up in a christian household, and grew up as a christian. But now at aged 18, after studying Islam, and reading the Quar'an I am considering becoming Muslim, but I have many questions and conflictions about doing so. So hopefully I can find the answers and help that I need here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
02-17-2013, 05:25 AM
Hi bro Tanter.

I greet you with the Islamic greeting of As'salaamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu. may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you.

This is a great place to learn, I pray you will find it as beneficial as I did.

Welcome to Islamicboard forum.

Scimi

Iceee
02-17-2013, 05:49 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums. Please if you have questions, search them on this forum before you start your own post about it.

Welcome to Islam.

Muslim Woman
02-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here .

May God Almighty guide u to the right path .

as suggested , pl. browse the forum first to see if ur questions have already been answered or not .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!