/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help me out ?

abcdcool2012
02-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu my dear brothers and sister I love you all for the sake of Allah :swt:

I want to learn more about Islam,Sharee'a and other things related to Islam so can anyone of you suggest me any university in Saudi Arabia where I can do the same and as I am unemployed and finding a job so if there is any university in Saudi Arabia which provide you know free teaching to those who really want to learn Islam and gain knowledge...

Is there any university out there in Saudi Arabia like that ? Is it possible to do which I am thinking,gaining knowledge ?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
02-18-2013, 04:39 PM
:sl:

http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/

^ This is free however there are some fees to pay. Quite small...

I mean it's not a Saudi based university but it is knowledge...

Muslimlearner
02-18-2013, 06:23 PM
You can try Madinah Uni, they like people who either know nothing or are very learned and hafidh already. Age limit is 25 and they will give you some money every month and a free accomodation. You must know that is not so easy to get there, but the uni is the OXFORD of Islamic Studies.
The other uni for non arabs is Qaseem University in Qaseem, KSA. Its very good alhamdulillah.
I can give you the contacts of brothers who can guide you , inshaAllah.

Islamic Online University fee is about $100 per semester. They study some of the books by Jamiyyatul-Ilaymiyah (Madinah Uni), so its good inshaAllah.

Fe Amani Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!