/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As'alaamu Alaikkum guys & gals

Abu Loren
02-17-2013, 06:27 PM
As'alaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I am just over a year old new Muslim Alhmadulilah. I thank and praise Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala for guiding me to His religion. Insha'Allah I will learn from all my brothers and sisters in this forum and I hope to contribute too.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala guide us and keep us on the Straight Path Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
02-17-2013, 06:43 PM
:wasalamex

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatuallhi Wa Barakatuh

Welcome to the forum!

:ia: (Insha'Allaah) you shall learn a lot here

Iceee
02-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums brother.

abcdcool2012
02-17-2013, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
As'alaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I am just over a year old new Muslim Alhmadulilah. I thank and praise Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala for guiding me to His religion. Insha'Allah I will learn from all my brothers and sisters in this forum and I hope to contribute too.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala guide us and keep us on the Straight Path Ameen.

Walaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkatuhu Sister....Masha Allah....Welcome to this Forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Loren
02-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Sister? Are you gender blind? LOL

specs
02-17-2013, 09:16 PM
:wa:
Ameen & welcome :D

tigerkhan
02-17-2013, 10:23 PM
:sl::welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!