/* */

PDA

View Full Version : source for the battle of badr and one verse from the quran.

catalzzy
02-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Salam Alaikyum,

Its been a long time since i have posted a new thread till now. I have been researching for the source of the battle of badr and the source that i wanted to find is how did the battle of badr start and what cause the decree of the battle of badr to happen? something to do with the attack of the caravan? i do not want to get facts mixed up.

Also, I have been searching for a source in the quran about the protection for brothers and sisters in relation of muslims protecting the muslims being oppressed or some other forms like security as i definitely know one verse but i had forgotten about it like it disappear from me and been searching and searching.

Thank you

I really hope to get this information asap in shaa Allah.

JazakAllah to you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
02-18-2013, 10:05 PM
:sl:

This short overview of the battle of badr explains the details you are seeking. The Battle of Badr

As for the verse you are looking for, is this the one:

So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter.
And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward.

And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"

[Quran Surat An-Nisa' - Verses 74-75]

catalzzy
02-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Salam.

Suhban Allah... thank you soooo muchhhh.

JazakAllah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!