/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام علیکم

imissu4ever
02-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Respected Members السلام علیکم
I am an MBA in Marketing currently associated with education and consultancy projects. I want to learn and share knowledge. My hobbies includes reading books , tropical fish culture and RELIGION.
Hope to be a positive forum member.
Regards,
Abu Abdul-Hadee

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother. Hopely you will find this forum informative place.

Muslim Woman
02-19-2013, 03:06 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

imissu4ever
02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Just to clear about my User Name IMISSU4EVER - I miss my parents especially my Mother . She passed away in May 2003 due to lukimeia (Blood Cancer) May ALLAh Subhanahu rest my parents soul in Jannah and Guide Us to be on the RIGHT Path. (آمین. ثم آمین)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-19-2013, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imissu4ever
Just to clear about my User Name IMISSU4EVER - I miss my parents especially my Mother . She passed away in May 2003 due to lukimeia (Blood Cancer) May ALLAh Subhanahu rest my parents soul in Jannah and Guide Us to be on the RIGHT Path. (آمین. ثم آمین)
May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala give your parents beautiful place in Jannah.

I miss my mother too. She passed away in October 2010.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ssed-away.html

Muslim Woman
02-19-2013, 03:44 PM
:sl:

our beloved parents who passed away - may Allah have mercy on them .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!