/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MBH101287
02-20-2013, 07:24 AM
About me:
Michael
25 year old criminal Justice major. I initially intended to focus on law enforcement, but have taken great interest in corrections recently.
Interests include anything from sports to reading, to a quiet day at the comic shop, it varies.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm Michael. I'm very seriously considering converting from christianity, but in the meantime, I have a lot of questions. I hope to ask a lot of them, but I am trying to do my own research as well. As I see it, some of them may already be answered. I look forward to talking with many of you.
I'm not too good at introductions, so I hope this is substantial.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Hello to you or Salam alaykum/Peace with you

Welcome to forum.

I hope members here can help you to find more information about islam.

MBH101287
02-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Thankyou,

Qurratul Ayn
02-20-2013, 08:04 AM
Peace

Welcome to the forum!

Insha-Allaah (God-willing) you shall learn a lot here and have a beneficial stay too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
02-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here .

may God Almighty help u to find the Truth.

MBH101287
02-20-2013, 08:13 AM
I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone, I intend to make the most of my time here.

Amat Allah
02-20-2013, 12:42 PM
May The Peace Be with you,

Welcome my respected and noble brother to Islamic board as a new and precious member of our big family .

Enjoy your stay here my brother and roam the forum's sections in'shaa Allah; you will find many things about our Deen (religion) or even answers for Qs you may have and whatever Qs you found not their answers then never hesitate asking your brothers and sisters here in'shaa Allah...

May Allah lead your way to the path of the endless true happiness and give ya the best of the best always and forever Ameeen

You take the best care of your precious self in'shaa Allah

Leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!