/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The root cause of our problems

ncarolinahs
02-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book and establish prayer. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing, and the remembrance of Allah is greater. And Allah knows that which you do.

- Surah Al Ankabut (29) - Ayah 45

We are all sinners, and Allah has given us the method to stop this disobedience of his commands. As long as our Salah has deficiencies we will notice immorality and wrongdoings in our everyday lives. We must take more time to pray slowly, with full concentration and comprehension of what we are reciting, realizing that it isn't just a daily ritual but a special meeting that we have with Allah, 5 times a day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KnockKnock
02-27-2013, 01:35 AM
True. Really all we really need to do is make sure Salah is sound which then would make everything else sound. Like Ar-Rasool (saw) said on the day of judgement I think. Thanks for posting this up its really what I needed, JAK.

AL BASAIR MEDIA
05-19-2013, 11:02 PM
"And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive (to Allah)" (Surah Baqara : 45)

truthseeker63
05-20-2013, 03:26 AM
I agree with the posts here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmad H
05-20-2013, 04:10 AM
i think there are eight things which the believer has to pass through on the Sirat bridge on the Day of Judgment. I know Salah was one of them. Just remember that Paradise cannot be attained by someone who died leaving debts behind. That scares me the most. Any debt not paid off, will be repaid in good deeds which the debtor can take as much as they want!

There are a lot of things we need to watch out for.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!