/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pleased to meet you all.

Godfearing
02-21-2013, 08:39 PM
Asalam Wa Alaykum Wa RahmatULLAH wa barakatum

------*My name is Harith ibn Qambar*------

I want to tell you my story.

When I was 6, I was a Hafidh, granted to me by Allah SWT.
I knew the Qur'an from the cover to its end, and when I was 12, I was taught Sharia at home by a local Sheikh Allah Yarhama.
I knew of alot of things about the Quran, but I later went astray from it by listening to Myers and and Dawkins.

I left Islam when I was 16, I argued for a miracle, I rejected every miracle from the egg shape of the Earth, OR Adam (AS), the blessed boy in Dagaestan Russia, and Muhammad SAW prophethood.

Then I saw to my eyes that the moon has changed shape in front of my eyes, and for one second said "This is plain illusion", but my brother witnessed it, so I took a picture of it to show you I am not a lair.

It appeared egg shaped to me, which is like a sign of Allah to say that the Quran has indeed meant to say "Egg-shaped"

But I can't post it yet because it won't allow me :/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
02-21-2013, 09:10 PM
:sl:

Welcome to IB :) I hope you find this place helpful.

Iceee
02-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Salaam and welcome to our forums.

Godfearing
02-21-2013, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
:sl:

Welcome to IB :) I hope you find this place helpful.
Thank you, sister. JazakAllahKhair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother.

We are waiting to see your picture but you need to become full member first (what means posting 50 posts).

Muhammad
02-21-2013, 10:01 PM
:wasalamex

Dear brother, didn't you find it a miracle that Allaah (swt) granted a boy of 6 the ability to memorise the Qur'an? That it's the very same Qur'an, letter for letter, as revealed to our beloved Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam)? I think you are dwelling on the wrong type of miracle. For someone to whom Allaah (swt) has granted knowledge of Qur'an and Sharia, they should be capable of appreciating much greater and clearer signs.

May Allaah (swt) guide you to the right path and keep you steadfast, Aameen.

Qurratul Ayn
02-21-2013, 11:04 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum!

:ia: you shall have a beneficial stay and learn more too

Muslim Woman
02-22-2013, 02:24 AM
:wa:

want to see the pic . send the image to a Mod br / Admin and request him to post . I hope , he will post it .

Welcome here . May Allah keep u on the straight path.

Godfearing
02-22-2013, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

want to see the pic . send the image to a Mod br / Admin and request him to post . I hope , he will post it .

Welcome here . May Allah keep u on the straight path.

You're a mod here , As God wills I will send it to you right now :D I hope it is okay with you, JazakAllahKhair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!