/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for All

imissu4ever
02-24-2013, 02:07 AM
Dear Members Asslamu Alikum

Why don't we make a page requesting Dua from other memebers. Making dua for other fellow muslims have great ajar and benefits both , one who is praying and for other fellow muslim prayed.

We all are needy........................
May ALMIGHTY Guide us to be on RIGHT path and protect all of us from evils and Devils and their followers (Ameen , Summa Ameen)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-24-2013, 08:47 AM
:wa:

we have a similar dua thread . Pl. browse the forum .

FBA
03-07-2013, 07:26 PM
I think we should do so, Gather people for a thread and tell everyone to leave a Prayer a Dua for the whole Muslim Ummah, Don't you think ?

imissu4ever
03-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Repected Members السلام علیکم
Thanks for for your intrest , By praying for all muslim Umma is very beneficial for all of us. I recently met a salesman on shop around 20 max with one eye covered with banadage. I bought grocery and asked how is your eye now ? thought he might have eye surgery but.... he replied that that i am better and have tumor on right side effecting eye, one operation is done and hopefully Insha Allah he waiting for next one.
May ALMIGHTY ALLAh Subhanahu give him and all other sick muslims Shifa Kamila آمین ۔ثم آمین
میرے گناہوں سے تیری رھمت کو جوش ہے
میں گناہ پیش ہوں تو گناہ پوش ہے

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sohail1234
05-15-2013, 04:49 AM
assalam o alikum
nice thought. i guess you should start this...

bangaliteen
06-04-2013, 08:27 PM
May Allah swt grant all Muslims Jannah

Amin

Taabuu
07-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Let us all pray that humankind can resolve their conflicts through reason and not by violence and war.
I pray also that this Ramadhan brings joy, health and all the goods things that existed on this world.
Ramadhan Kareem.
Ramadhan Mubarak.

jawad555
10-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Nice sharing brother, I agree with you. Dua for All Muslims is the best way.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!